Chapter Twelve

Anwita's POV

"Noooooo!" I yelled waking up. I just had a nightmare, it was just like every other night since the talk with Eshana, the same dream that I want to badly forget. Her eyes, just like mine. Hazel nut. Was staring deep into mine, her eyes were lifeless and void of emotions, and just like always, I yelled waking up.

"are you okay?" sadhil asked. He was always there every night to pull me into his embrace calming down my scared and racing heart and leaving me with butterflies in my stomach.

"yeah, just another bad dream" I said.

"it's okay, remember I'm always here for you" he said and I nodded.

It was just the both of us, sonakshi was back with her parents. kusha di had delivered a baby boy about a week ago and I was now back to going to sadhil's company for the shoot, today is the last day anyway.  Then I can get some comfortable sleep.

The shoot makes me very tired at the end of the day and with the nightmares, I don't get enough sleep until wee hours of the morning, and I still have to wake up early.

I checked the time, 2:24am I still need to get enough sleep before day break.

I woke up to birds chirping, I rubbed both my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness from the sun. I looked around, sadhil wasn't in the room, maybe he was having breakfast.

I picked up my phone and the time was 10:45am. I shrieked. how long did I sleep for? I quickly rushed into the washroom and did my business, coming out minutes later.

I got ready and went downstairs, the caretaker told me that Sadhil had informed her to let me sleep and not disturb me.

This man! Ugh doing things to my heart.

I took one of sadhil's car, I had learnt how to drive since I was sixteen. I was forced to take sadhil's car because he had threatened to tell chachi that I was being careful with my transportation system. And knowing chachi, whatever reason I give will be countered with an explanation. So I had to accept it.

I pulled into the parking area, I quickly came out of the car and locked the car. They all must be waiting for my late ass to get there.

I made my way to sadhil's cabin, but Was stopped by Mr Bajaj.

"MS Gill, good morning" he said.

"good morning Mr Bajaj, I am so sorry for being late" I apologized.

"oh never mind, the camera man, is actually still setting things up, apparently, we have a change of scenery today." he said and laughed, his laughter sounded so familiar and so does his face, but I really haven't placed where I had seen him from.

"you look so familiar" I said voicing out my thoughts

"and you are Mr tej Gill's daughter" he said and laughed and I gave him a weird look.

He knew my dad, perhaps, he is part of dad's business associates, and maybe be that is why he looks familiar.

"I will like to take my leave now Mr Bajaj, my presence might be needed." he gave me an understanding nod and I made my way to Sadhil.

"hey" he said immediately I stepped into his cabin.

"hi" I said and he got up from his seat. He looked so hot in formal wear, the sleeves of his shirt was rolled up to his elbow with his veins popping out.

I just had on a casual wear, it could pass as a formal wear. My clothes for the shoot are being handled by Eshana, she is my fashion designer, well since she studied fashion designing, we were like partners are would design a dress and I will model it.