Chapter Nineteen

Not edited.

Anwita's POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head.

How many bottles did I have?

I sat up and looked around. This is not my room.

obviously.

I looked around the room and at myself, I had on sadhil's hoodie.

Is this sadhil's room?

Well, this is cheating, his room is way bigger than mine.

Taking away the duvet that covered me from my body, I got down from the bed and staggered my way to the door. Before I could open it, it opened causing me to lose my balance.

I close my eyes, waiting for the pain, but it never came.

"You okay?"

I opened my eyes. Sadhil.

"Yeah" I said and he helped me stand but I staggered back into his arms.

"Actually, scratch that. No, my head keeps hurting, I think my hangover has a hangover" I said and he looked at me worried.

"You're burning up" he said as he touched my head and scooped me in his arms. He carried me to the bed and put the covers around me.

"No, I can't have a fever right now, I have a lot to do and eshana needs my help" I said and tried getting out of bed but sadhil stopped me.

"No. You are not doing anything, neither are you going anywhere. eshana has her mom, mumma, maasi, chachi, your friends and kusha di to help her. I'm going to get breakfast and some pain killers and maybe a hangover drink for you. all I want you to do is rest, can you do that for me?" he asked and I nodded.

"I didn't get all this special treatment eshana is receiving during our own wedding" I said.

"Thats cause the circumstances at which we got married wasn't favourable to us both, you were forced, angry and was probably giving me unending insults in your head" sadhil said.

"That is partially true, I was angry, sad, disappointed, emotionally down, but I didn't insult you, it wasn't our fault poonam ran away" I said and he agreed.

"Now, I'd rather be with you than with anyone else" I added and he smirked.

"What does that mean Mrs. Grover?" He asked his voice got deeper than his usual normal voice and I turned my back to him and faced the other side of the room. my face got hotter and I could feel blood rush to my cheeks.

Why did I say that?

"Trying to avoid my question?"

"No, I'm just trying to get some rest like you asked." He let out a small laugh and he kissed my temple before walking out of the room.

I woke up on hearing multiple voices around me.

"Now you all have woken her up " I heard mumma's voice and I opened my eyes.

I saw every one I knew. Mumma, chachi, Dad, chachu, Papa, eshana's parents, eshana, all my friends, kusha di, sonakshi and I felt so special.

"How do you feel beta?" chachi asked.

"I feel so much better" I replied plastering a smile on my face.

"Are you sure?" Dad asked and everyone gave me concerned eyes which made me feel overwhelmed.

"Relax everyone, I'm fine" I said.

"Okay then, Go, freshen up and get ready so you can eat" chachi added.