Chapter Eleven

Anwita's POV

Next morning.

I woke up quite early which i find very unusual and weird after the late night disturbance I had.

Since I was awake early, I thought of making good use of it. I Smirked wickedly at the thought that crept up my mind.

I got up from the bed, and made my way to where sona's art supplies were kept, taking out her colour pens, I went to where Sadhil was sleeping and quietly and carefully doodled on his face. Jet lag must have hit him pretty bad cause he didn't really flinch.

Grabbing my phone from my side of the bed, I took a picture of him, the camera made a shutter sound Looks like jet lag did hit him pretty bad because he didn't wake up, but sona did and she had a confused look on. I put my hand on my lips indicating for her to be quiet when she was about to laugh.

I took mine and sona's things, we were going to get ready in the next room, I don't want to risk Sadhil waking up due to the noise and miss out on seeing his expression. We got ready and came back to the room just in time to see Sadhil wake up.

"Good morning" he said.

"Good morning" I replied trying to control my laughter. I had really done a good job.

"mama you look funny" sona said laughing. Sadhil gave us a confused look as he looked at his body and touched around his hair and face making me burst into laughter.

"why are you both laughing?" he asked, I took his hand and directed him to the vanity in the room. Seeing his face, he sighed and asked

"did you use permanent marker"

"yes, sona's permanent colour pens" I said still laughing.

"now I have to spend a lot of time removing this off my face"

"so, you are not making a fuss or something?" I asked.

"No, Di did this to me a lot of times when we were kids" he said and walked into the washroom.

Okay, that wasn't the reaction I wanted from him.

I went downstairs to prepare breakfast since the caretaker was absent.

I made pancakes for breakfast because sona wanted to have pancakes.

I went back to the room and planned for my last prank. This should get him pretty good.

"Anwita!!" I heard my name and I grinned wickedly.

Took him long enough.

I rushed upstairs phone in hand to the room, sona trailing behind me.

"what happened?" I asked innocently standing by the door. Sadhil turned to me and I could not help but laugh.

"yaar, you look so good" I said taking a picture of him. His face and hair was covered in white powder. I had put some white powder in the hair drier and as expected, he used the drier resulting in his new look.

He strode towards me, and I stepped backwards with every step he took.

"w...wh...what ar...are you doing?" I asked stuttering.

"sharing my good looks with you" he said and rubbed his wet hair on my face.

"mami you have powder all over your face" sona said laughing. I looked at sadhil and we both ran to sona rubbing off some of the powder on her.

"no! no! no!" she said trying to break loose from our hold.

"now we all look good" I said smiling.