Chapter Twenty-Six

Anwita's POV

I opened the door to see some guy and two girls behind him. I furrowed my brows, I don't know him and can't recall ever meeting him.

"Good day ma'am, are you Mrs. Anwita Grover?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I replied. This was the first time someone apart from sadhil addressed me like this, and it felt so good to hear that it warmed my heart.

"Sir asked me to give you this and he said these girls are here because of you." he said handing me a bag.

"What are they here for?" I asked.

"I have no idea ma'am, but I'm sure sir must have instructed them on what to do. Go ahead tell ma'am what you're here for." he urged the girls.

"We are here to help you get ready ma'am." one of the girls said.

"who is your sir?" I asked wanting to be sure it was sadhil.

"Mr. Grover ma'am." he said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Welcome ma'am, I'll take your leave now ma'am." he said and turned to leave, while I ushered the girls in and closed the door behind them.

"What is that?" Eshana asked looking curiously at me, the bag and the girls.

"I don't know, sadhil got it and sent it here for me." I said.

"Ohhhhh" she teased as she got up and walked toward me, only to end up right beside me wiggling her brows and nudging me with her arm.

"Eshana, stop it!" I said but that only gave her the reason to nudge me more causing the girls to giggle.

This girl is such a tease!

"Okay, enough of the wait. Open it?"

"Its mine not yours, remember it was sent for me." I said.

"Whatever. Just open it." she said rolling her eyes.

I put my hand into the bag, and pulled it out with a box in my hand and a note fell down, and I picked it up.

love, I want you to know that you look pretty in everything you wear, but this evening gown will look magnificent on you, and I would like for you to wear it tonight for your surprise. My driver will pick you up at seven. Eshana is just there to get your mind off thinking about tonight.

Love sadhil.

"Awww! So romantic." eshana said making the girls giggle again, and I wanted to glare at them because they were enjoying eshana's teasing at my own expense.

"Yeah!" I said taking a look at the note again.

"Stop day dreaming, you have to go get ready." she said.

"So much for missing me." I said.

"Anwita, as much as I love you, I'm not in the mood to listen to your tantrums, right now, I have a job to do and it involves making sure that you pretty for your man, but before that, I would like to know what dress he has gotten for you." She said.

I took out the top of the box and gave eshana, who tossed it on the couch.

it was a square neckline, spaghetti straps and beaded tassel high slit Hunter green gown.

"Damn! You'll look gorgeous in this dress." eshana said.

"Okay, let's go get you ready, there's just three hours to do that." Eshana said pulling my hand as she dragged me to the room, the girls tailing behind us.