Chapter Sixteen

"Oh my God" I gasped.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" I asked.

Mine and eshana's friends from our class in college were in the airport.

"About two hours ago, what too you guys so long?" Freya our most sarcastic friend asked.

"Sorry guys, I was dealing with a certain love bird" Eshana replied looking at me and I rolled my eyes while five pairs of eyes gauked at us, they were Freya, Alexis, Deirdre, grace and Yahshimabet.

"Who's the love bird?" There goes grace the curious one amongst us.

"A certain someone" Eshana said and I gave her a glare which thankfully no one saw.

"I miss you all a lot" I said and flung my arms around them, pulling them into a group hug.

The last time we all saw each other was five months back, that was three days before I came down to India.

"You literally forgot about us" Freya slapped my arm and I pouted.

"I did not" I defended myself.

"Why didn't you call for freaking five months, you completely forgot about us, you didn't even give us a call for once, it was only eshana who did the calling, we were so worried about you" she said and hugged me, i hugged her back and we all ended up having another group hug.

"A lot of things have changed guys" i said studying their faces before i continued. "The biggest change in my life is that... I got married"

"What? When? How? Why? You didn't have a boyfriend back in the states"

"when did this mysterious man steal your heart?"

"How did he do it?"

"Is he hot?"

"Are you pregnant?"

Questions were threw at me by my friends, but the last one caught me off guard.

"No, i am not pregnant" i shrieked.

"What's wrong with being pregnant?" asked Alexis who appears to be pregnant...for the third time in four years.

"Alexis, are you pregnant?" I asked an obvious question.

"Yes. Can't you see the baby bump? Now answer my question"

Ah yes. There's the hormone.

"There's nothing wrong with being pregnant, in fact, i can't wait to have my own kids. I just want to be sure that i am with the right man"

"It was an arranged marriage me..."

"So you didn't even know the man you got married to" grace said interrupting me.

" Yo, that's messed up" yahshimabet added.

"What if he's a robber, or a fugitive or worse a serial killer and did i mention serial killer" Deirdre said.

I rolled my eyes. Eshana slapped her forehead.

"Guys, he's nothing like that, he was to marry my cousin, but she ran and i had to marry him" i said and explained to them everything that had happened for the past five months.

"Does he love you?" Freya asked.

"I don't know. In fact, i don't what his feelings are for me, but i know i have opened my heart to him and will like to see us proceeded in our relationship" i told then honestly.

"After all you have been through, You deserve a man that will love and cherish you for the rest of your life." Freya said and hugged me, the rest of the girls joined and there ladies and gentlemen is the third group hug in less than one hour.