ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ

Amulya verma, sassy, clumsy, sophisticated, feisty, businesswoman and what not. Life wasn't really pleasant to her, lost her mother at age thirteen to leukemia, she took the responsibility of taking care of her six year old sister chavvi who is her everything, along with her maasi. She was not liked by her father and her stepmother and step siblings didn't fancy her either, they made her their Cinderella. Although, she might appear strong on the outside, but deep down, she has a softer side which is seen by her loved ones, her maasi and chaavi so she built huge walls around her and focused more on her business.

~~~

Sameer kapoor, the handsome billionaire business tycoon. Arrogant, handsome, rich. his family are the only people he cares about. His business is his love.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to see my wife of few hours taking off her jewelries, I walk to her taking long strides.

"You can never be my wife" I said, my voice louder than usual. She seem unfaised and continued taking her jewelries off. I didn't want the marriage, but since dad agreed to this marriage without even asking for my opinions and considering my love for mom and dad, I had to give in. so i agreed.

I didn't even meet her before we got married.

"Not like i wanted to, but Alas, here i am married to you" my wife's sarcastic reply brought me out of my thoughts and I looked at her amused.

I liked feisty women, but, I also liked it when people fear me.

And my wife didn't. At least she didn't show any.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at her and I saw fear and unshed tears in her eyes and I didn't like it.

Not even one bit.

I liked how she was feisty but the current situation make her weak and my heart ached.

Badly.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~

What happens when miss sassy is set to marry Mr arrogant.

Will Cinderella find her prince charming and live happily ever after or will it be happiness never after for them both...

My new book. Please guys, show your support and your love and please Vote and comment, it will make me very happy.

I can't promise regular updates, but I can say welcome to the journey of Amulya and Sameer.

join them in their not no smooth rollercoaster ride.