2

Jungkook

 It's been about 4 hours since Jungkook started his work. He was now going through the schedule and making sure the models are the right fit for his designed outfits.

He heard a knock at his door, "come in" he replied without looking up.

"Jungkookie" the voice echoed in the small room.

"Atleast be proffesional when we are working Hobi hyung" Jungkook shook his head.

"Ok ok Jungkook-shi, The models tried on their outfits and some adjustments should be made in 2 outfits"

"what? you are telling me this now? do you have anyone to do the adjustments or should I do it?" Jungkook looks up through his glasses.

"That's what I wanted to ask you, Can I ask Rachel to do it?" Hobi asks.

"Nah, give it to eunwoo" Jungkook says.

"Okay" Hoseok nods. "by the way I received an invitation for a wedding"

"So? why are you telling me that?" Jungkook gets back to the portfolio in his hand.

"No I mean, I receieved the invitation for you, since you weren't here when it arrived. Your name was written"

"Whatever, I don't have time to go to weddings"

"It is during the 1 month break you promised, take me with you please !! it is in Seoul, I've never been to korea!!"

"Seoul..." Jungkook mumbles. It's been a long time since he's been there. Ever since he came to new york city, he never once visited korea, never stayed in touch with his friends. It only gave him pain and heartbreak. 

"Whatever, I'll look into it" Jungkook says.

"Ok good, I already put that invitation in your bag" Hobi smiles and leaves the room before Jungkook could question him further.

He was finally done with the first half of his work. He puts down the pen and stretches in his chair. 

The next thing he needs to do is go to the venue.

His phone rings. It was Yoongi. He smiled and picked up the call, "Hi babe"

"Hi kook, come to the entrance, I'm waiting for you" 

"what? why?"

"I'm taking my baby on a lunch date" Jungkook could feel Yoongi grinning through the phone.

"I have work, I need to check out the venue--"

"Me too, but date is our priority, c'mon"

"Fine" Jungkook says and ends the call.

He informs Hobi and leaves the building to see Yoongi leaning against his car. The older male smiled when he saw Jungkook approaching him.

Jungkook hugged him, "Look at you, being the perfect boyfriend"

Yoongi frowns and takes Jungkook's hand and points at the ring finger, a dimond ring shinning brightly in his little finger, "You mean fiance?"

Jungkook face palms, "sorry, I need time to adjust to the fact that I'm engaged" he grins shyly.

"babe, It's been 1 week" Yoongi ruffles his boyfriend's hair.

"sorry, let me try again" the boy cleared his throat, "Look at you, being the perfect fiance"

Yoongi smiled, "yes I am"

"Now, c'mon let's go have lunch and I'll drop you at the venue" Yoongi opened the car door.

Jungkook smiled and got in.

Jungkook is so grateful to have someone like Yoongi. He loves Yoongi for it, but there is something deep down in his heart. A fact that he doesn't want to accept, the fact that he will never love someone like he loved Taehyung.

*********

TAEHYUNG~

Taehyung picked up his boyfriend from the dance studio, "how was work today?" Jimin asks.

"it was alright, same old stuff, It is getting hard to manage 30 people" Taehyung says.

"You will get used to it. To being the one who worked for other people to the one for whom other people work for, is a big change" Jimin smiles.

"yeah, still getting used to it. Anyway how was class today? did that kid get it right?" 

"Yeah, it took a while for him to learn it, he will perfect it soon" 

Taehyungs hums.

They both ride in comfortable silence.

"Taehyung.."

"yes?"

"I received Namjoon and Jin's wedding invitation. Both our names our written on it, do you want to go?"

Taehyung's breath hitches. He remembers Jungkook being friends with Namjoon and Jin. 

"will..um--" Taehyung tries to find the words.

"Will Jungkook be there?" Jimin finishes his boyfriend's question, "most probably he won't be there. You know that he cut ties with everyone of us"

Jimin and Jungkook where best friends once.

"oh.." 

"Taehyung...he could come, so if you don't want to--"

"No! baby I'm not going to let you go to a wedding alone. You would look like the single pathetic friend" Taehyung chuckles yearning a smack on his chest by Jimin.

"anyway..what I'm trying to say is that....even if he comes, I don't care. I'm over him" Taehyung says.

"Ok" Jimin mumbles. "I'm so excited for the wedding !!"

Taehyung smiles at the sight of his boyfriend excitedly clapping his hands, "cute" he thinks.

Taehyung is so grateful to have someone like Jimin. He loves Jimin for it, but there is something deep down in his heart. A fact that he doesn't want to accept, the fact that he will never love someone like he loved Jungkook.