27

All throughout the wedding Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook and the conversation he had with Jimin.

After the wedding Taehyung looked at Jimin, "do you want me to drop you off?"

"No..it's fine. Let's talk for a minute, sit down" Jimin pointed at a bench and Taehyung sat down with Jimin.

"We kinda left things unsaid yesterday-and I said I'll think about it" Jimin spoke.

"Did you think about it?" Tae asked.

"Yes..let's break up" Jimin smiled.

Tae sighed, "why?"

"Taehyung--seriously this is the right thing to do. You are sticking to the promise even if it means you are hurting inside. Think clearly what we promised about, we promised that we can't love each other forever but we will try"

"I am trying"

"You don't have to push yourself..we also promised that we will keep each other happy for as long we are together and that we will help heal each other and I'm so thankful for that Taehyung" Jimin took Tae's hand, "we both needed it, needed to be reminded how it feels to be happy, we needed to be healed"

Taehyung smiled. It was true.

"Thanks to you, I healed. After Sehun I thought I will never be able to love anyone else, I thought I wouldn't be able to love myself...but you helped me--I am really thankful for that--it's time to move on"

Taehyung nodded.

"Someone wise told me that we deserve someone that loves us the way we love them, and you know what? That person for you is : Jeon Jungkook. You both love each other the same way but too blind to see it....and for me that person is somewhere out there"

"Will you really be okay if we end it? Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung" Jimin smiled, "you always put other people's feelings before yours...so once in your life be selfish and open your eyes, see what you truly want. To answer your question, yes. I will be okay, we were more like friends than we were like lovers"

Taehyung smiled, "yes we were like friends"

It was true. Taehyung thought Jimin was beautiful, he still does. But the only reason he got together with him was because they clicked as friends and some part of Jimin's personality reminded him of Jungkook.

Taehyung so desperately wanted to hold onto this relationship because he didn't want to end up hurting Jimin in any way because he was the one who suggested the relationship.

Jimin's past relationship didn't work out because Sehun stopped loving him, Taehyung didn't want this relationship to go away for the same reason.

"Taehyung, I know what you are thinking. I'm assuring you that I am completely okay with it. 1 month doesn't do much to me..so let's stop this before I start to catch real feelings" Jimin said.

"What you had with me was not real feelings? I'm wounded!!" Taehyung gasped, making a joke to ease this situation.

"Idiot" Jimin giggled, "see we are friends, Now after you I think I can start dating other people, I started to believe in love, and I also know that what we had wasn't a romantic love."

"I hope you find someone that loves you the way you deserve Jimin," Taehyung smiled. "And about Jungkook...I need to think about it"

"I know you will make the right decision" Jimin smiled.