25

Shit. It was Taehyung!

"It would be a mess if I'm still here," Jungkook whispered.

Jimin ran a hand through his hair, "Can you jump out of a window?"

Jungkook wanted to laugh. Old memories flashing before his eyes, "yes" he nodded.

"Are you sure?" Jimin whispered.

"Jimin, please open the door--I wanna talk !!" Taehyung was knocking at the door.

"Through there" Jimin pointed at a room, which had a window, "I'm sorry for making you jump"

Jungkook smiled, "it's okay, go talk to him" and disappeared into the room.

Jungkook was about to jump out, but he was curious, he wanted to know what Taehyung had to say, so he stayed by the window and listened.

Jimin hurried to the door and opened it, "what do you wanna talk about?"

"I love you Jimin and only you--I promised I will love you and I will stand by it" Tae nodded.

Jimin scoffed, "You don't have to do that just because of a promise Tae"

"No..Jimin please--let's just move past this--you remember the night at the airport? We had such a great time, and for the first time in my life I stopped myself from thinking about Jungkook every second of the day"

Ouch. That pricked Jungkook's heart. He should have jumped out of the window right after that, but he decided to torture himself by listening to it more.

Jimin stayed silent listening to Taehyung.

"The night of the Engagement party, do you remember that?" Taehyung asked, his voice cracked.

"How can I forget that?" Jimin said with a soft smile, tears falling from his eyes.

"Remember when I dropped you off and you asked me to come inside? Your hair was fluffy and pink--it was like cotton candy" Tae chuckled, "and it kept falling into your eyes, I wanted to reach up and tuck it behind your ears--but I stopped myself, because if I touched you, I would have kissed you--I remember thinking that you looked so beautiful that night" Taehyung was crying now.

Jungkook was listening to this conversation, crouched down on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest.

If Jimin had known that Jungkook was still here and was still listening he would have told Taehyung to shut up, but since he didn't know he encouraged Taehyung to speak.

"And then you got a call, asked me to go inside--I was freaking out, cause I wanted to kiss you too" Jimin said.

"That call" Taehyung took a deep breath, "That call was from Japan, confirming my job position. I had taken an interview there just a couple days before I came to the engagement party"

"what?"Jimin gasped, "then why didn't you go?"

Taehyung smiled through his tears, "because of you. I wanted to try it out with you, so I took the job I got here in Seoul"

"Taehyung..."

Jungkook has heard enough. Taehyung had given up a Job in Japan. The one place he dreamed about, for Jimin. There's nothing he can do.

He decided to give up on Taehyung.

He left through window, not caring what the couple are talking about anymore...