10

Age:17/18:

"I can't believe that we are about to graduate in less than a year!!" Jin said as the trio excited the school gates.

"Yeah me too" Jungkook said.

"you guys decided what you wanna do after graduating?" Namjoon asked.

"I have a couple of ideas, what about you Jungkook?"

Jungkook always wanted to do something fashion related, become a model or a fashion designer. The latter peaked his intrest.

"yeah me too" he smiled.

"Do you want me to drop you off too?" Namjoon asked looking at Jungkoook as he opened the door for Jin to get in the car.

"No, Taehyung said he will pick me up" Jungkook said.

"did he come back from his summer break?" 

Taehyung went away for this summer break. They both spent as long as together the previous time, but this time Taehyung's sister dragged him along with her. Jungkook handn't seen Tae in more than a month. Jungkook's school reopened 1 week before Taehyung's.

"Yes" Jungkook said and he heard a motorbike horn a little farther from where he was standing and he recognized it was Taehyung.

The bike stopped in front of him and the boy took off his helmet, flashing a smile to his boyfriend and friends.

"Look who is here, you are getting cooler as days goes by Taehyung-ah" Namjoon grinned.

Taehyung chuckled, "hey guys" he waved at Jin and Namjoon and pulled Jungkook closer by his hand and kissed him. "Hi baby, missed me"

Jungkook was taken by surprise, colour rising up his face, "H-hi"

"Look at them, it's been  little over year since they started dating and they still are so in love with each other" Jin smiled. "seriously guys, you are the best couple in the world other than me and Namjoon"

"Does that mean we can--" Namjoon started, Jin placed a hand on the younger's mouth and whispered, "don't you dare start about marriage"

Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled. 

"See you tomorrow" Jungkook waved his friends goodbye and climbled on the bike.

Jin was true, they were the best couple. 

***********

Back at Taehyung's place after catching up for a while Jungkook kept staring at Taehyung weirdly.

"why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"You look different, take of your jacket" Jungkook said turning his chair completely to see Taehyung properly.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and took of his oversized jacket, the only thing covering his chest was a thin white T-shirt.

Jungkook's eyes widened, he got up from his chair and got to where Taehyung was sitting and sat on his lap touching the older's abs, "Oh my God you have abs!! you've been working out?"

Taehyung chuckled, "yeah a little, I didn't think that it would be noticable"

"Of course it is, you changed" Jungkook kept tracing his hand on top Taehyung's abs.

"Babe, you changed too" Tae pulled Jungkook closer by his hips, "You are not a kid anymore, and you are tempting me by just sitting on top of me...you have no idea how hard it is to control myself around you" he squeezed Jungkook's ass and stared at the boy's lips.