31

6 months later~

"You may kiss each other"

Taehyung leaned in and captured Jungkook's with his own. They were finally married.

A spring wedding like Jungkook wanted !

It was such a beautiful sunny day, with flowers blooming everywhere, it was the perfect day.

Yoongi hugged Jungkook, "congrats, I'm happy for you" he truly was happy for Jungkook.

Everyone was happy for the couple, including the couple themselves.

Yoongi and Jimin also came back for the wedding, like a week ago.

For the next couple of hours everyone was talking to everyone. Jungkook had to greet different relatives of Taehyung and Taehyung had to do the same.

When they were both alone, Taehyung smiled at Jungkook, "looks like I've finally kept up my promise of making you  Kim Jungkook"

Jungkook blushed at that name but quickly recovered, "who said I was taking your name? You turn into a Jeon"

Taehyung smirked, "didn't you want to be a part of the Kim club? Do you really want Jin and Namjoon to have an advantage over you when arguing by saying they are kims?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "fuck you're right. Give me your name"

Taehyung grinned, "I gave it to you the day I gave you my heart..but let's change it officially tomorrow"

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, Mark, Yoongi and Jimin were waiting for the couple to finish talking with their relatives.

"Your tie is crooked" Jimin looked at Yoongi and before anyone could react, he reached up and fixed it.

"Aw you are making me blush!" Yoongi smirked and Jimin hit him playfully. The others looked at them unfazed. A week ago if they had seen this they would have been shocked.

I mean they were flirting like a married couple.

But the past week, with the wedding preparations going on, everyone noticed how Yoongi and Jimin flirted now and then but no one asked them. They knew they were just roommates but also couldn't ignore the fact that they looked cute together.

The ceremony was done in a couple of more hours.

*********

The next day, they decided to change Jungkook's name.

"Kim Jungkook" Taehyung smiled, "I like it"

"Me too" Jungkook smiled, kissing Taehyung.

The 8 of them decided to hang out before Taekook leaves for their honeymoon.

 Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and mark were already at the hangout spot.

"Do you think they are fucking?is that why they are running late" Jin blurted out.

"Who? Yoonmin or Taekook?" Hobi chuckled.

"Could be both" Jin shrugged.

"can we not talk about our friend's sex life?"Namjoon shook his head.

"Boring" Mark rolled his eyes, "Let's bet who did. I bet for Taekook"

"I bet for Yoonmin..Taekook would be probably saving up their energy for honeymoon" Hobi said.

"I bet Yoonmin too..too much sexual tension" Jin said.

The three looked at Namjoon.

"I'm not participating..." he said. "it's not right guys..." the three still kept looking at him, "fine..if I have to choose..then I choose Taekook"