21

It's been a couple of days and the wedding is nearing.

Jungkook had sex with Yoongi 2 times after he came here to Seoul, and he didn't feel anything anymore.

The emotional connection he had with Taehyung was always stronger, and he always felt 70% of it in Yoongi, but something changed when he came back to Seoul, when he met Taehyung again.

Everytime they hang out at Jin's place, helping with the wedding preparations, Jungkook's eyes never fall on Yoongi, it always moves to Taehyung and his heart breaks everytime he sees him laughing with Jimin.

He wonders if he is the only one who still has feelings. It's eating him inside. Yoongi is in love with him and he will keep loving him and treating him like a gentleman, shouldn't that be enough? He shouldn't be wanting Taehyung when he has Yoongi. He shouldn't have wanted him when he promised Jimin that it was okay for him to date Taehyung.

It was all messed up. He needs to have a chat with Yoongi.

"I'm going to the coffee shop to get some coffee for Jimin, do you guys want some?" Taehyung looked at Yoongi and Jimin.

"Why do you need to go to the shop to get coffee when you can make them at home?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung chuckled, "cause Jimin likes that coffee shop's coffee better. Why give him something ordinary when I can give him the best" he smiled.

"Good point" Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook's heart keeps breaking, Taehyung was always that kind of boyfriend. He was stupid to choose work over him.

"Do you guys want anything?"
"No thanks we are leaving" Jungkook said and stood up, motioning Yoongi to get up.

"We are?"

"Yes"

"Okay see you later" Taehyung walked away.

Jungkook informed Jin that he was leaving and left with Yoongi.

The entire car ride was silent and Yoongi knew that something was troubling Jungkook but he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Once they were at home Jungkook ran up to his room, Yoongi following closely behind.

Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes and Yoongi knew that the boy was going through some stress.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? Why are you stressed?" Yoongi tried to touch him but Jungkook backed away.

"I--I can't" Jungkook ran a hand through his hair. He paced back and forth, he was so close to having a mental breakdown.

"Baby calm down, and talk to me, let's work this out. What's troubling you?"

"Stop being so nice to me ! you are making this hard for me!!" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook decided to break up with Yoongi, not because he wants to get back with Taehyung, but because he can't do this to Yoongi. He doesn't love yoongi, not half as much as he receives. Yoongi deserves better. He can't marry Yoongi when his heart belongs to Taehyung. This marriage wouldn't work out, it's not fair for Yoongi.

Jungkook may have feelings for Taehyung, but he doesn't want him back. Tae looks happy with Jimin and he's gonna let him be.

He lost his chance and he has to deal with it on his own.

"Jungkook, what do you mean?Tell me what you want, I would move heaven and Earth for you, you know that right?"

"I know, I'm sorry I can't do this" Jungkook removed his engagement ring and handed it to Yoongi.

"Why? Don't do this" Yoongi pleaded.

"I'm sorry, you deserve someone better," Jungkook cried.

"Don't give me that bullshit, just talk to me, why? All of sudden what changed? Is it Taehyung? Do you still like him? Tell me the truth, I will handle it" Yoongi asked.

"I'm sorry..it's not because of him, it's because of how much you love me..I can't and won't love you like you deserve. This marriage would make us both unhappy"

"He's your first love--but--"

"Hyung, do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone who doesn't love you?"

Yoongi stayed silent.

"Exactly, so let's stop it before it even starts. I'm sorry"

Yoongi nodded, "okay, I understand...I'll leave tomorrow morning"

"You don't have to--"

"I have to" Yoongi gave him a sad smile, " I can't be here anymore"

Jungkook nodded and left the room.

He got to his mother's room and got under the covers, he couldn't contain the tears anymore.

He had to let go of both the people he loved.

The one whom he loved too much, and the one he didn't love enough.

"Jungkook what's wrong baby?" His mom came out of the bathroom.

"M-mom" He proceeded to cry, letting out all of his feelings.

The rest of the night, his mom offered him comfort.

************

The next morning he heard a knock at the door, he opened his eyes and his mom wasn't beside him.

His head hurt from all the crying and his eyes were swollen.

He got up and opened the door, it was Yoongi. He looked horrible too, his eyes red, indicating that he cried too.

"Hey, I knew you would be sleeping but I didn't wanna leave without a goodbye" Yoongi spoke with a gruff voice.

Jungkook hugged him, "I hope you will find someone that will love you as much as you love them. You deserve it hyung"

Yoongi smiled, "I hope so too..listen Jungkook, if you still have feelings for Taehyung, go for it. I wanna see you happy too"

Jungkook nodded, "Let me get changed and I'll drop you off at the airport"

"No, Hoseok is dropping me off, you take care"

Jungkook felt like crying, was it the right choice?

"Will--" Jungkook cleared his throat, "will I see you again?"

"Just give me a few months till I recover, I promise I won't ghost you" Yoongi smiled.

Jungkook nodded.

"Goodbye Jungkook"

"Goodbye hyung"

Just like that he let Yoongi walk out of his life.

*****

It didn't hurt as much as he thought it would. He felt as if a huge weight of guilt was taken away from him.

He hopes Yoongi will still be in his life.

Only Namjoon knows that they broke up. He will tell the others when he is ready.

He spent the next 2 days in bed, not wanting to wake up and face the world. He wasn't emotionally prepared to see Taehyung and Jimin together, he didn't want to embarrass himself by crying in front of them.

Only 2 more days left until the wedding. After the wedding he would decide what to do next.

****************

**************

******

***

**

*

A/N:

Am I hurting myself in the process of writing this book?

Hell yes!