16

***PRESENT STARTS HERE***

***PRESENT***

***CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 3 AND 4****

Reliving the memories was hard for Jungkook

Reliving the memories was hard for Jungkook. He has been doing a good job for the past 1.5 years. He almost believed himself that he was happy with this life. Yoongi is a great lover and all, but he will never be Taehyung.

Jungkook could do nothing. It was all gone. Sometimes he wonders if Taehyung is doing good. If he maybe got a job in Japan or maybe he found someone who loves him and spends time with him. Jungkook hopes Taehyung is happy, that way he could ease his mind a little.

He didn't realize he was crying until Yoongi walked in the door and rushed to his side, "are you okay? Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked.

"It's nothing. I was invited to one of an old friend's wedding and I spoke with him just now. I was just thinking about the old days" Jungkook smiled, wiping his eyes.

"Oh I thought you were hurt" Yoongi patted his head.

Jungkook's heart was heavy. He feels homesick for the first time.

"I am going to his wedding. It is in 3 weeks and he asked me to come 2 weeks before, can you come with me too?" Jungkook asked.

"I can't leave work for 2 weeks, baby. How about I come a couple of days before?"

"Okay"

"Okay, then I'll book your tickets," Yoongi smiled.

"No, I'll do it myself. Hoseok wants to come too, so I'll take care of it"

"Okay"

*********************

1 week later~

"We are going to Korea!! Woohoo !!!" Hoseok was jumping with excitement.

"Hyung, this is the airport. People are watching" Jungkook whispered.

Hobi calmed down, "what's our first stop ? where are we going?"

"First we are going to my home and then we will see what we can do"

"OH YES! I get to eat your mom's cooking" Hobi grinned.

Jungkook was nervous as hell. This is his first time going back to Korea after his high school days. His mom visited him a couple of times in New York and she stayed with him for a month or two. The last time she came was 2 months ago when he started dating Yoongi.

The flight passengers were called and they boarded the flight.

****************

Seoul~