11

2 months later~

"We are going to gradute in a couple of months" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung. They were sitting side by side in the rooftop.

Taehyung hummed, "on to the next chapter of our life"

"Do you think we will still be together?"

"of course. where is this question coming from?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

The boy had tears in his eyes.

"hey, are you okay?" Tae cupped his cheeks.

"I'm fine, I had a fight with my mom...that's just making me emotional" Jungkook said.

 "do you wanna talk about it or be distracted from it?" Tae asked.

"You know that I love you more when you ask me that...I wanna talk about it" Jungkook said, wiping his eyes.

Taehyung smiled, "go on. I'll listen"

"As you know, I wanna become a fashion designer. I did some research and I found that one of my favourite designer allows people to work under them for a year or two and if they like it, they will offer a good high paying permamnent job and I wanna do it" 

"Sounds good" Tae smiled.

"But my mom don't want me to risk it. She wants me to find a job here and play it safe. She says that it will create a distance between family and friends."

"She has a point too..where is that designer? and where do you wanna work?" Tae asked.

"In New york" Jungkook mumbled.

"wow..you really thought a lot about it, and made a clear plan for it I guess" 

"what do you think I should do?"

"baby, I think you already know the answer. Just go for it. Yes you have to do a lot of hard work and have to stay away from family and friends for a long time, but if you really have a passion for it then you should do it" Taehyung said carefully choosing his words.

"But--I don't want to leave you, we can't survive doing long distance" Jungkook had tears in his eyes again.

"Yeah I know" Taehyung smiled sadly.

"What are your dreams and plans?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't have a dream. I just like computer stuff, you know coding and programming. I like Japan. It is such a technologically developed place, I visisted there once when I was a kid and I fell in love with it. But I would never get to work there so I gave it up."

"You should do it" Jungkook took Taehyung's hand.

"i'm not really well educated. Wait--I have a great idea ! A friend of mine from school is applying to an NYC college, it offers 1-2 years course on programming--so if I apply there--then maybe we will get to be together" Taehyung said with wide eyes.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, "w-what? are you sure? is it possible?"

"Well I can try and if I get in--then I guess we have a chance" Taehyung grinned.

Jungkook smiled, his smiled reaching his eyes for the first time that night. Taehyung would do anything to keep that smile alive.

"You would do that for me?" Jungkook asked again.

"Jungkook You have such a great dream , so I would not expect you to give it up for me. I don't have anything like that and I don't mind following you to any part of the world" Taehyung kissed him, " remember what I always say....I will love you like the moon loves the sun"

Jungkook smiled, "I love you so much. I promise that we can make it work. I will never put anything else above our relationship, because if I don't have you then nothing else matters. I will promise to love and cherish you always !! you are one of a kind of boyfriend and I will always be thankful for that" Tears spilled from his eyes.

Taehyung wiped the boys eyes, whenever he made Jungkook cry it was always happy tears.

"JUNGKOOOK !!" they heard his mom yelling his name, "EAT SOMETHING BEFORE YOU SLEEP"

Taehyung smiled, "go back to her, see you tomorrow"

Jungkook nodded giving good night kiss to the older and climbing down to his window.

Taehyung looked back at the moon. He promised Jungkook that he will love him like the moon loves the sun.

The moon sacrifices itself to let the sun rise.