30

6 months Later~

Location : New york city.

Yoongi was fine. You could say that he was more than fine. When he first came back to Newyork after breaking up with Jungkook, he felt broken. He didn't hate Jungkook, he understood him, which led him to heal easier.

He moved out of the apartment he shared with Jungkook and got a new place. He was happy with it. He finally got work life balance. He was back to his old lifestyle.

2 weeks ago he contacted Jungkook to inform that he was doing just fine and Jungkook would always have him as a friend if he needed him.

Now he was in a bar, sipping on his drink. He was thinking about buying this bar and renovating it, so he could run this as one of his side businesses.

He saw a man in the further end of the bar, he saw him approaching someone else.

He sighed, looking at them. He couldn't see the smaller boy's expressions, he didn't know if the boy wanted to be talked to, or even be touched. He looked like he was better alone.

When the older looking guy tried to touch the other, he scooted away in his chair, but still kept his head down.

He wasn't interested.

He witnesses something like this every single day, he was getting sick of it. If someone looks like they are not interested in you then don't even approach them.

Yoongi got up and made his way towards them, he thought he would give that man a piece of his mind. He wasn't a physically violent person but he was, vocally.

"Excuse--" Yoongi stopped when he listened to their conversation.

"Leave before I punch the shit out of you"he heard the smaller say to the man.

Yoongi listened silently. Both men didn't notice he was standing beside them.

The older guy spoke again, "C'mon shorty a quick fuck won't hurt" he smirked. and tried to touch the boy's hair.

"Dude if you try to touch me one more time, I will shove my feet up your ass, what part of 'leave me alone don't you understand?"" the smaller one looked up for the first time, meeting the man's eyes. To say that guy was intimidated would not describe the fear he felt. He stumbled on a chair and walked away.

After the man was out of view , that's when Yoongi noticed the smaller guy's face. It looked familiar.

He got closer and squinted his eyes, "you look familiar.."

The boy still had his head down at his drink, "You are the 4th person who approached me tonight, what the fuck do I look like---" the boy raised his head to meet Yoongi's face.

That's when it clicked him, before Yoongi could speak, the boy did. "Yoongi!?"

"Jimin!? Is that you?" Yoongi was just thrown off by the change of hair colour, the boy now looked like a pretty lavender flower.

"I never thought I would see you here" Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing. That was a huge change of emotion from what Yoongi had experienced a couple of seconds ago.

"You do know I live here right? Jungkook did tell me that you study here but that you live on the opposite side, so what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"I had a really bad day. My fucking building flodded ! I don't even know how !? They asked everyone to vacate after sundown !! Can you believe that!?" Jimin threw his hands in the air, "I thought I would go to a friend's house but stupid me decided to get a drink, so I got out of the cab, you know what happened?"