5

***********THE PAST STARTS HERE ******

***THE PAST****

***STARTS***

***HERE***

Age 15:

Jungkook rests his head on the window sill of his room, feeling the sun in his face. He loves sunlight, as long as its not the first thing that hits him in the morning.

He sees a  huge truck stopping in front of the house beside his. That's when he remembers that he was getting new neighbours today.

He loves it and hates it at the same time.

"Mom the neighbours are here !" he yells.

His mom yells back, "get changed, we will visit them after I finish making these brownies"

Jungkook hopes something like in the movies would happen. He hopes that the new neighbours would have a hot son his age so that he could be entertained, become his friend or even fall for him.

A car arrives next. Jungkook crosses his fingers and hopes its not some old married couple.

A middle aged couple gets out of the car. He still had hope. It is possible for that couple to have a son his age.

Next a girl, maybe 1 or 2 years younger than him, gets out, holding a puppy in her hand. She looked beautiful, maybe if Jungkook was straight or bisexual he would have been excited.

He pouted when no one else got down from the car. 

"Jungkook ! are you ready?" his mom knocks on his door.

"ready" Jungkook sighs, "he has no one to impress either way"

He chuckles to himself, "It only happens in the movies"

He made his way downstairs to see his mom waiting for him with brownies in her hands. 

"Be friendly to them, why are you sulking?" she asks.

"No reason, let's get this over with" he opens the door and steps out of the house.

They make their way to the couple and give their greetings. They were friendly people thank god.

"I'm Jungkook" Jungkook smiles.

"I'm shumi" the daughter smiles.

They hear some sounds in the house, "Mom I'm going to make sure that they are handling the piano with care" Shumi says handing over the dog to her father, "Nice meeting you Mrs.Jeon and Jungkook, also thank you for the brownies. I love it" she takes a bite and runs inside with the box.

"This is such a perfect neighbourhood" Mrs.Kim says.

"Yes. Also the house has very spacious 3 bedrooms" Mrs.Jeon says and Jungkook is just akwardly standing beside them.

"Is that your room?" Mr.Kim points at Jungkook's room window.

"Yes" Jungkook smiles.

"That's nice. The room opposite to yours is my son's" Mr.Kim says. ruffling the dog in his hand.

"Your dog?" Jungkook asked in a Judgemental tone. The couple didn't notice it but his mom did, she nudged him. It's not like he hates dogs but he just simply don't care about their existence.

"huh?" Mr. Kim looked up, "no not this son" he chuckled, "My human son"

"You have a son--" before Jungkook could finish his sentence, they heard the sound of motorbike. 

The bike parked in front of the house, the boy riding it looked insanely hot. NO, Jungkook couldn't see the face, or even a single bit of skin. It was all covered in a jacket and helmet.

"Oh there he is" Mrs.Kim says, "He is around the same age as you" she smiles.

Jungkook crosses his fingers and prays, "please be hot..please be hot" he keeps repeating in his head.

The boy gets down from the bike and removes his jacket  He had his back towards the people and Jungkook couldn't see the face.

He removes the helmet and ruffles his hair, its a bright red colour, he puts on his glasses and turns around.

Jungkook is deceased !

The boy has his resting bitch face on and Jungkook thinks that the boy is the bad boy type. He sighs, he can't deal with that. He can't deal with people being mean or reserved towards him.

'shit' 

As soon as the boy approaches them, Mrs. Kim speaks, "Taehyung ! what took you so long? they are our neighbours, and this is Jungkook, make a new friend"

 Jungkook thinks that Taehyung is going to be rude towards him and say stuff like 'I don't want to be friends with a loser like you'

To his surprise, Taehyung speaks (in a deep voice, that makes Jungkook wanna sin), "Hi kookie" he extends his hand.

Jungkook stares wide eyed and shakes his hand, "H-hi Taehyung"

When they are alone, Jungkook asks, "how old are you?"

"I turned 16 couple of months ago, you?"

"15"

"cool, I'm your hyung then" 

They just knew that they would form a deep bond sooner or later. 

"Which school are you going to?" Jungkook asks.

"The one in north" Taehyung says.

Jungkook feels sad for some reason, "I attend the one in South" he pouts.

"aw, it's okay we can still hang out together right? I have lots of places in my mind that I wanna visit..I would love to have you with me" 

"I would love to be with you too--I mean to visit places" 

Taehyung grinned.

That was the beginning of the Taekook journey, filled with true friendship, first love and a lot of challenges and heartbreak.