20

"Yoongi? what are you doing here?" Jungkook stood there looking at the man in front of him

"I missed you and I thought I would surprise you by coming a few days earlier...your mom and Hobi knew" yoongi grinned.

"I can't believe this" Jungkook smiled and hugged the male. "Thank you I was getting lonely"

"I'm here now" Yoongi pecked his lips.

Jin cleared his throat, grabbing Jungkook's attention.

"Oh right, Yoongi this is Jin and that is Namjoon, guys this is Yoongi" he introduced them.

"Hi, nice meeting you" Yoongi offered his hand.

They all exchanged greetings. Though Jimin and Taehyung were inside the room they didn't meet Yoongi.

"Jungkook, you can go home if you want, how about you guys come over for dinner? bring Hobi too" Jin suggested.

"Are you sure? I don't want to take him away from you? If you have any work I can help with it too" Yoongi said.

"No, it's okay. I got it. You must be tired from the flight travel, take Jungkook with you" 

"Hyung you are already busy" Jungkook pointed out.

"It's fine, we will have a chance to get to know Yoongi. I insist" Jin said.

"Yeah, go take rest and then come over later" Namjoon smiled.

"Okay then, I'll see you later" Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi smiled and waved walking away with Jungkook.

"what about work?" Jungkook asked as he started the car.

"They can do fine without me for a week" Yoongi smiled. "How was your week here? did you reconnect with your friends?"

"It was good. Kinda..and also I've been thinking..I forgot how Seoul is like and how much I missed it..so I've been thinking about opening a branch here..maybe let Hoseok take over the branch here and we can recruit people here...I could come here every month or so to overlook it" Jungkook said.

"Sounds good. I will help you make some solid plans after our wedding" Yoongi agreed.

"How was your week?"

They continued talking about what they missed out on.

***********

"where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"If you both had maybe stopped balsting the music, you would have known that Yoongi came over" Jin said.

"Yoongi? as in Jungkook's boyfriend? what is he doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Fiance" Jin corrected, "He surprised him by coming a little earlier and I sent them home"