3

Taehyung and Jimin were now seated in Jin and Namjoon's house.

"Guys I called you over to help me with the wedding----Jimin stop eating the chips !!" Jin grabbed the packet from Jimin.

"AHH!! I can't think without chips" Jimin grabbed it back.

"Wait here, I will bring out the sample of the flowers I choose" Jin ran into the bedroom.

"Do you want some?" Jimin looks at Tae, who simply shakes his head smiling.

Jin's phone rings, some stupid high pitched ringtone.

At first the couple ignore it.

"It's ringing non-stop" Tae says.

"HYUNG !! IF YOU DON"T COME HERE AND PICK UP YOUR PHONE I WILL SMASH IT!!" Jimin yells.

"I'm busy, pick it up and ask who it is !" Jin yells again.

Tae hands over the phone to Jimin who shook his head saying that his hands were greasy.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Is Seokjin there?"

The voice was sweet. It sounded a little familiar but shook it off thinking it is one of Jin's friends he met earlier.

"Yes hold on a minute, Can I ask who is speaking"

"I'm J---" Before he could hear it Jin came back and grabbed the phone unintrested, "I'm seokjin" a second later his eyes widened.

"excuse me" he whispered to the couple and stepped out of the room.

************************************

Jungkook completely forgot about the invitation.

The fashion show was a success.

He came back home, exhausted as hell.

Just like always Yoongi was working late.

Jungkook sighed sitting in his bed, looking for his phone, "where did I put it?"

He grabbed his bag and sticked his hand into it, he felt the phone and when he pulled it out a card fell out of the bag.

"What is this?" he picked it up.

'We are inviting you to the grand wedding of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin' and a bunch of other stuff like timing and venue were written.

"Wow! they are still together? getting married huh? that's a huge change for Jin hyung" he chuckles and the smile slowly fades. He feels guilty and sad for some reason. Even though he cut ties with everyone, they still remember him and invite him to their wedding.

There was a time when the three of them were inseparable. Especially him and Jin. He misses him, he misses them.

A note was written , 'my little Jungkookie, I hope you are doing well. I would really love to have you at my wedding. Remember when we promised that no matter what happens, we would still be at each other's wedding. So please come to my wedding, you are requested to come 2 weeks before'

Jungkoom smiles, ofcourse he remembers Jin saying, ' I won't get married ever. Never ever. but if I do then you must defiently come to my wedding and I will defiently be at yours'

Jungkook wants Jin to come to his wedding. Yoongi and Jungkook planned to get married later this year, so if he wants Jin to be at his wedding he needs to go to his wedding first.

He missed Seoul too. He wants to visit there one last time. 

He was positive that Taehyung wouldn't come to the wedding, because Taehyung knew Jin and Namjoon only because of Jungkook so there is no reason for him to keep talking to them after their break up.

He picks up his phone and dials Jin's number hoping its the right one.

He was the one who changed his phone number and every social id's. He hoped Jin didn't do the same.

The phone rang.

Someone picked it up, "Hello?"

"Is Seokjin there?"

"Yes hold on a minute, can I ask who is speaking?"

Jungkook felt a sense of familiarity but he pushed it away.

"I'm J--"

"I'm seokjin" it was another voice. It was his Jin hyung.

"I'm Jungkook"

there was a pause on the other end, "Jungkookie..?" Jin whispered, it wasn't the same voice he heard first.

"Hi hyung, long time no talk huh?" Jungkook spoke.

"I can't believe I'm talking to you after 5 years" Jin whispered again.

"yeah me too..why are you whispering? did I catch you in a wrong time? who was the person who spoke before you?"

"um--It was Jimin" 

"oh you are still in contact with him and since when did his voice get deep"

"anyway..how are you?" Jin asked.

"I'm good ! you?"

"I'm great!!"

"Congrats on the wedding hyung" Jungkook smiles.

"you are coming right?" 

"I will...I miss you" Jungkoom says, his eyes welling up with tears. He feels homesick for the first time.

"I miss you too kookie...come 2 weeks earlier okay?"

"Okay" Jungkook says. "Can I bring 2 people with me?"

"Two? your friends?"

"One is my assistant and the other is my Fiance"

There was a huge pause.

"Fiance, wow ! that's nice. My kookie is engaged huh? sure they can come along"

"Thanks hyung...now I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. I'll talk later"

He ends the call after saying his goodbyes.

He can't help but think about the past.

_____________________________

vote.commet.follow !

The next couple of chapters will be the past ~

Let me know your thoughts!