28

3 weeks later~

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hobi were preparing for Jin and Namjoon's welcome home party.

1 week ago Jungkook and Hobi came back with the intention of opening a branch here with Jungkook leading it.

The building is booked and going through interior changes, and mostly within a month Jungkook would be able to start working.

He handed the Newyork branch to Eunwoo and since the Seoul branch is bigger it is right for Jungkook to manage it. He still would need to go to Newyork every month or two, but he can deal with it.

Taehyung's company has been seeing a lot of profit since he took over and new employees are appointed, growing the size of the company.

Jimin had applied to a part time college and part time work in multiple universities in America. Whichever college accepts him, he will take it.

They all talked and worked out their relationships, Jimin and Taehyung were better as friends and they agreed that it was much better than their relationship. Jungkook and Jimin worked it out too, back to being best friends.

Tae and Jungkook were okay, but still didn't make any effort to get back together and honestly there wasn't any rush. Jungkook would be okay even if Taehyung doesn't want him.

Hobi was standing on the ladder fixing the balloons and Jimin was holding the ladder, not paying much attention to it, rather giggling at Jungkook and Taehyung who were trying to make a cake.

Hobi finally got down, "we still need to put up the welcome home sign, where is it?" He looked around.

Jin and Namjoon texted that they arrived safely at the airport 20 minutes ago.

The four got into this house by using the spare key 3 hours ago, they should have completed all decorations before the couple even set foot in the airport. But they got distracted when they found some games.

They even wore matching outfits with Namjin's face on it !!

"Hurry up guys, they will be here any minute!!" Hobi yelled. Who left him in charge? The other three look like they are on a sugar high.

"What's so funny about the cake? Can you stop laughing and help me with the ladder!?" Hobi tapped Jimin's shoulder who was still laughing at Taekook's attempt at making a cake.

"Look, the top layer is sloping off!! It's funny!!" Jimin giggled but still reached for his bag to fish out the 'welcome home' banner he bought.

"Am I the only one concerned that we are going to piss off Jin by making his house into a mess?" Hobi looked around. The place was indeed a mess. Board games on the floor, cake mix and a whole lot of ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"He wouldn't mind," Jungkook chuckled.

"Yes, only the effort counts," Taehyung nodded.

They heard the car pulling up.

"Oh God!! Hurry up!!"

"Just in time!" Jungkook smiled carrying the cake to the living room.

"Jimin hurry up ! the banner!!" Hobi whisper-yelled.

The key was inserted into the lock and it was about to twist.

Jimin pulled out the banner and handed one end to Hobi and he held on to the other end.

"Jimin I don't think--" before Hobi could finish the sentence the door opened.

"SURPRISE!!!" Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung yelled.

Hobi just looked confused.

Jin and Namjoon flinched from the sound.

"What the--" Jin looked around. "What did you do to my house?"

"It's a welcome home party hyung" Jungkook smiled, "can't you read the banner!?"

"It says: CONGRATULATIONS IT'S A BOY !!" Jin deadpanned.

"Oh honey what a surprise! I will be the greatest father " Namjoon stiffled his laugh rubbing Jin's belly.

"What?it doesn't say that--" Jungkook leaned in to read the banner, the cake in his hand leaning to the side.

"Watch out!" Jin yelled, which only made Jungkook flinch and drop the top layer of the cake on the floor.

Jin sighed and closed his eyes rubbing his temples, "You see how stressful married life is?" he glared at Namjoon.

"What does this have to do with married life...plus it's the effort that counts" Namjoon smiled and pointed at the kids. Yes, he felt like a class teacher among these elementary level kids.

"Told you" Taehyung smirked.

"Jimin, You had one job," Hobi pointed at the banner, "just one! How did you mess that up?"

"The hell if I know" Jimin rolled his eyes, "Oh maybe I got distracted by that cute cashier"

Hobi scoffed and looked at Jungkook, "is it too late to take up the Newyork offer?"

"Yup, this is what a friend's group looks like," Jungkook giggled.

Jin locked the door, "yes, friends also help clean up each other's house, now give me that cake I'm hungry"

That's how they all settled down on the couch, eating the remaining bottom layer of the cake.

Jimin's phone dinged. He checked it, "oh my god! I got accepted into a university!!"

"Wow! Which one?" Namjoon asked.

"Wait let me check" He scrolled through the mail.

"How did you not see the name but saw that you got accepted?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Shut up I'm nervous" Jimin's eyes scanned the phone, "oh NYC!!"

"Oh wow the irony. I moved out and you are going" Jungkook grinned, "maybe I could hook you up with some friends I know..where is your allocated place of stay?"

Jimin showed the phone to Jungkook so he could see the address, "oooh tough luck, it's on the complete opposite side from where I used to be."

"So does that mean I need to make new friends on my own?" Jimin huffed.

"Don't worry you'll be fine," Tae smiled.

Couple of hours later they all cleaned up and left the place.

Jimin stopped Taehyung and asked, "when are you going to talk to Jungkook--about you know?"

"I will tonight" Taehyung smiled.

Jimin smiled and gave him a thumbs up.