24

********PAST~ ******

Taehyung had just finished with the Europe tour. The tour helped him distract himself from the fact that he hadn't seen Jungkook in over a month and that they broke up. It was hard on him, because for the first time in his life he's been away from Jungkook that long.

Now Taehyung was standing in the airport, looking at the announcement screen.

'Flight SK2491A to Seoul leaving in 1 hour'

He sighed. Going back to Seoul, going back to his house will remind him of Jungkook too much.

He looked down and looked up again at the announcement screen.

'Flight SK2491A to Seoul delayed 6 hours'

He sighed, "you gotta be kidding me" he heard a mumble beside him, since it was korean, his ears picked it up. He turned to his side to see who it was.

To his surprise it was Jimin ! He was looking at the announcement screen too.

"Jimin? Is that you?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin's eyes widened and he turned around, "oh my God Taehyung!? Hi!! What are you doing here?"

Taehyung smiled and raised his ticket. Jimin looked down at his own ticket and chuckled, "Guess we both have bad luck huh?"

Taehyung shrugged.

"You are going back to Seoul? Where's Jungkook?"

Tae's smile flattered, "We broke up--over a month ago"

Jimin regretted asking, "oh-I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Taehyung gave him a sad smile.

"If it makes you feel better, my boyfriend and I broke up 3 days ago" Jimin chuckled.

"What? You had a boyfriend?"

"Yes, we've been dating for over a year. My longest relationship ever! Can you believe it !? " he chucked dryly, tears forming in his eyes, "Said he doesn't love me anymore" he blinked fast, not wanting to embarrass himself.

"Oh Jimin I'm sorry" Taehyung patted his back.

"Guess we are in the same boat then...how about we get out of here!? We need to spend the next 6 hours somehow and I really don't want to spend it at the airport ! I saw some really cool street food places but I was running late, now can we go check it out?" Jimin grinned.

"Yeah sure," Taehyung smiled.

They spent the next 2 hours going from one street food place to another.

"Oh my god ! I can't eat anymore!" Jimin sat down on a bench.

Taehyung chuckled, "what's next!? We still have 3 hours to get back to the airport"

"The moon is so pretty" Jimin smiled looking at the sky.

Taehyung's smile fell, for a minute it reminded him of Jungkook, he also noticed that for the past 2 hours he wasn't thinking about Jungkook.

"Yes, it is," He sighed.

"Taehyung.." Jimin called.

Tae hummed.

"Do you think I made a mistake by leaving my boyfriend?"

"He didn't love you Jimin"

"But I--" Jimin stopped. If he spoke he would cry.

"But you did, and you still do," Taehyung finished his sentence. Jimin nodded.

"It's not worth staying with someone who doesn't love you," Taehyung said.