6

Age:16

It's been a year since Taehyung and Jungkook met. They became best friends. Jungkook had a total of 4 best friends.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin from his school.

Kim Taehyung from his neighbourhood.

Park Jimin from his dance class.

Jungkook was now sitting in the dance floor waiting for Jimin to arrive. 

"Hey sorry I'm late, I couldn't catch the bus" Jimin rushed in.

"How did you get here then?" Jungkook asks, his head between his legs.

"My lab partner dropped me off"

"Lab partner? they are  not even your friend?" 

"I'm not really friends with him, and he is my partner only for this year. I helped him with most of the project because he can't do shit when it comes to biology but really good at the computer stuff, hey more like your V guy" Jimin points out.

The thing is Jimin and Taehyung goes to the same school. Jungkook sometimes fangirls about Taehyung to Jimin but refrained from using his real name because, he knows Jimin would suck at keeping a secret and even Jimin agreed to it.

I mean are you even friends if you don't make up code words to talk about your crush.

Well Taehyung wasn't Jungkook's crush though. Just his neighbour and friend. He gave up on that idea because he will never be able to get a guy like him.

Also Jimin and Taehyung were lab partners and Jungkook doesn't know about it.

"We are not here to talk about  V." Jungkook yells, rising his head.

Jimin notices the tear stains on Jungkook's face and stops his warm up, "Jungkook? were you crying?"

"Jaehyun broke up with me" he cries again.

"what?" 

Well, Jungkook started dating this Jaehyun guy 3 weeks ago and it was shitty. Everyone knew it was shitty. Jungkook just wanted to get over his crush on Taehyung. He successfully did too. Atleast he thinks he successfully did it.

"In front of everyone at the cafeteria! that's what I'm crying about" Jungkook says.

"Oh my god ! what kind of idiot is he? what did Jin hyung do?" Even though Jimin has never met Jungkook's other friends, he knows a lot about them because Jungkook always talk about them. For what he knows about Jungkook's best friend Jin, he probably puched the guy.

"H-he punched him because Jaehyun pushed me"

Jimin chuckled, "He deserved it"

"He also poured Namjoon hyung's kale juice at him" Jungkook chuckled with him.

Jimin laughed rolling on the floor, "wow ! "

"Guess what? Namjoon hyung didn't get mad at Jin hyung for wasting his only lunch. He just smiled. It's been only 2 months since they started dating and the man is already so whipped. Namjoon is so ready to get married to Jin right this instant but Jin would never agree to get married. I bet they won't get married but stay together" Jungkook says.

"I bet Namjoon hyung would convince him to get married."

"Alright bet." Jungkook says.

"Anyway, if you want someone else to date then date my lab partner" Jimin says after a few minutes of them dancing.