14

Just like every other relationship, they started to have problems~

Incident 1:

Taehyung was in bed and Jungkook was in the shower, to get ready to leave for work.

Jungkook's phone rang and it was Jin. Without minding anything Taehyung picked it up, to say that Jungkook was in the shower and that he will call him back.

But as soon as he picked up Jin started to speak, "you actually picked up? I've been trying to talk to you for 2 months, you haven't replied to my text in over a month, are you okay?"

"um-this is Taehyung, Jungkook is in the shower. He will call you back." 

"oh?okay"

"is it true that you guys haven't spoken in months?" Taehyung asked.

"yeah. It's been 3 months since he spoke to joon and Jimin too--guess he's busy. Let him call whenever he pleases. Atleast I know that his phone his working. bye" Jin said.

"okay bye" Taehyung cut the call.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and started getting dressed, "who was on the phone? my boss?"

"No. It was Jin" Taehyung said and he wasn't pleased with Jungkook's expression.

"oh what did he say?" Jungkook kept his eyes focused on the mirror, not caring much about the conversation.

"That you haven't spoken to them in months, I told them that you will call them later"

"Why did you say that!? " Jungkook yelled, "now I have to talk them ! ugh!"

"Jungkook, what's wrong in talking with them? they are your friends right?" Taehyung sat up.

"I barely have time to talk to you, and even if we are friends it doesn't mean we have to talk every single day geez!!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"They are just worried call them back when you come home" Taehyung said, not liking Jungkook's attitude right now.

"okay, I'm leaving for work bye"

"bye love you" Tae said but there wasn't any response.

*********

Incident 2:

Taehyung was starting to hate the Newyork lifestyle. He was feeling homesick. New york wasn't his style anymore. Jungkook on the other hand was having the time of his life, even if it meant working 17-18 hours a day.

Now Jungkook had dragged Taehyung to yet another work party of his. This party doesn't come under his work hours, he could have easily ditched it and did something else with Taehyung, could have gone on dates. They barely talk.

But according to Jungkook work parties are important and that he needs to meet potential customers, and to impress a lot of people.

About 2 hours later, Taehyung couldn't handle it. "This is the most boring party I've been to" he said.

"I know" Jungkook replied. "Just a little longer"

A man approached them, "Hey Jungkook! been looking for you" the man pulled Jungkook into a hug. Generally Taehyung wouldn't mind these type of things, but something about this man wasn't right. The way his hands lingered on Jungkook's lower back.

"Hi, This is Taehyung, my boyfriend" Jungkook introduced Taehyung.

"Hi man, I'm Eric, I didn't know you had a boyfriend" he turned his attention back to Jungkook. "Anyway, you are so lucky to have such a babe as your boyfriend" He winked at Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.