4

A panicked Jin keeps pacing back and forth in the bedroom when Namjoon walks in.

"oh no..don't tell me you are thinking about cancelling the wedding---it took me so long to convince you to get married--oh no what should I do-"

"Shut up Namjoon you are making me more nervous ! If I were to cancel the wedding I would  have done it before picking out the cake !!" Jin yells.

"okay, if that is not the problem then what is?" Namjoon wraps an arm around Jin pulling his closer to his chest, calming him down.

"I talked to Jungkook"

"What? as in Jeon Jungkook !?" Namjoon asks, "our friend Jungkookie!!" Namjoon yelled.

"shhhh" Jin elbowed his fiance, "shut up Taehyung and Jimin are still here"

"okok" Namjoon shushed himself, "Jeon Jungkook !? our friend Jungkookie!!" he whispered again.

"yes !! he is coming to the wedding !!"

"oh yes" Namjoon says.

"Oh no!" Seokjin says at the same time.

"wait, oh no ! what do you mean!?"

"Babe, please use your IQ, Jungkook and Taehyung are ex boyfriends, Jimin was Jungkook's friend--do you remeber? Jungkook was the one who introduced Jimin to us!!"

"oh.."

"On top of that Jungkook is engaged to someone too..it's going to be a disaster !!"

"what to do?"

"I want both of them at my wedding. But if I reveal it to them , either one won't come. So I'm not going to say anything and neither are you!!" Jin points at Namjoon.

"oh God ! our wedding is going to be one hell of a ride !"

_____________

comment.vote.follow.