HER RELATIONSHIP

"wahhh~"

I heard Lisa yawning beside me as I eat my lunch. Rosé narrowed her eyes at Lisa.

"Can't you close your mouth?" Rosé said and wrinkling her nose. Lisa ignored her by put her head on the table and closed her eyes.

"You look drained." Bambam said while munching his food and that earned a sigh from the girl beside me.

"Exam are coming up and you know I can't sleep peacefully when my thoughts keep thinking about my last result." She said.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jennie and Jisoo sat at the table with Kai and his friends. I turned my head to the two girls who are arguing about their test.

"Hey," I said and their attention are toward me. "I wonder why both of you didn't sit with them." I pointed my finger at the center of the cafeteria where Jennie's at. It's obviously they take every students attention. You can hear her angelic laughed echo through the room.

"Well, Kai's friends doesn't like us especially this one," Rosé smile weakly at Lisa as she returned the same smile.

"Why though?" I asked curious.

"Some of his friends are girls and you know Kai being Kai, the handsome and the prince charm in this school," Bambam said and shook his head, disagree how they think about Jennie's boyfriend. "And they easily get jealous over Lisa because she's close with Him."

I raised my eyebrows, "Does that mean they don't likes Jennie too?"

They all nodded in unison.

"But Jennie's fans also doesn't likes Kai," he added. "And you need to have distance between you and Jennie because once Kai knows you two are close, he will end your life like a dust on the floor." He give me a warning.

He didn't know anything about my relation with the four girls recently but I should thank him for his warning. I have never talk to Kai since my first day here and sometimes he will sent me a glared whenever he saw me with Jennie. He's a year older than me and compare to me, he have good-looking while I'm like a potato.

Lisa and Rosé suddenly fell silent whenever we talked about Kai and Jennie's relationship. They feel awkward and a little nervous as they have keep a secret that people shouldn't know.

I ignored their weird expression and continue to talk with Bambam about the up coming exam. It's not interesting topic but also not the boring conversation. He exposed a few questions he saw at the teacher's room when he past up his homework.

Somehow I like being friend with him.

-

"Hey"

I look up to see the owner of the voice. Jennie sat on the table in front of me while I looked around the class. There's no one in here other then the both of us.

"Did I sleep?"

"Yes,"

I stared at her eyes and raised one of my eyebrows. "Why are we here alone?" I asked and she pointing something behind her back with her thumb. A big 'self study' wrote on the blackboard and I know everyone go to the library to study for the exam. "Oh" is the only word that come out from me.

The room fell silent and I can feel her eyes on me. I can't look at her for some reason and just stare at the outside window. Her staring somehow make me feel awkward and I can't stand it. I turn to her and meet with her gaze.

"Why are you on the table?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe I wanna look down to everyone."

I frowned in confusion. "You like being on the top?"

She just give me a smirk. "Maybe," she said.

I laughed lightly at her but stopped when I saw seriousness in her eyes. The room suddenly feels hot. I stand up slowly and rub my neck in nervous. "I think I should join them at the library," I said.

I walked pass her but she pulled me back harshly and turn me to look at her. I have never in my life a girl pull me like she begging me to stay. I just stared at her in confused.

She pulled me and keep pulling until I'm at between her legs. She lean closer to my face making me feel hotter. Her arms around my neck, telling me she didn't want to let me go and a smirked.

I tried to calm myself and put my hand by my side, firmly. I don't know what have she ate and make her look like a drunk girl.

"You know this is an inappropriate position right?" I asked her.

She tilt her head and look down on my lips then into my eyes. "Is it?" She said innocently. I sigh and remove her arms around me.

"Jennie stop," I said. A surprised expression appeared on her face.

"How?"

"How what?"

"How can you manage to be like this even when I'm doing my best to seduce you?" She admitted, her mouth was ajar.

I chuckled and step back. "I don't know? I can actually control my hormones." With nodding, I said. "It's better study for our exam rather that doing unessasery things."

She laughed with her beautiful voice. I smile a little as I watched her jump from the table and stood on her feet. She get closer and making my blazer look neat.

"There," she said and smile with her gummies smile. "Let's go."

I nodded and followed her from behind.  Sometimes I wonder how she can change her emotion easily like, first she have this flirty eyes then she was smiling like a crazy people.

She spun around and walking backward just to give me a wink then facing back towards to walk normal. I smile behind her, thinking how cute she is but then I remembered what Bambam said earlier at lunch.

She have a boyfriend and I should know where my position is. I'm nothing compare to him. He's from wealthy family while I'm? I am nothing but a normal person who lost everything.

My face dropped as my mind overthinking about the girl in front of me.

I'm nothing but a stone.