FAMILIAR

"Did you talk to her?" That was the first thing I heard from Rosé when I came to their table. Now we are having lunch.

"Yes" Lisa said, as I took a seat next to her. I took my food and ate it while listening to their conversation. "She said, she didn't come today."

"Why?"

"You know the reason, right?"

"Don't answer my question with a question." Rosé groaned and quickly finished her meal.

"Woah! Eat slowly, you'll choke." I said.

"Leave her alone. She's always like that if she wants to meet someone." Lisa said and then Rosé stood up to say goodbye and threw the trash in a nearby trash can. I just watched her until she disappeared in my sight.

Lisa played her phone without saying anything to me. Her facial reaction could be read that she was bored and did not want to be disturbed. But her eyes said otherwise, she wasn't bored.

She was not happy when she talked to Rosé earlier. She felt as if she wanted me to leave her alone, but, she did not want to say it.

"Do you want to know something?" I said, she looked at me. "You are like a sad melody." She weakly smiled.

"Am I like that?" She asked. I shook my head and this time she looked at me in confusion.

"You're just playing the wrong melody." I got up from my seat and then the bell rang.

"What does that mean?" She stood up, her eyes were still looking at me. I smirk.

"You will know that later."I said and she smiled and walked over to me.

"I like someone like you." She said and I shrugged then we walked together to our class.

• • •

The sound of the clock on the wall, the school athletes on the field, the sound of the wind outside. That's all I can hear now. The teacher was saying something in front of the class, but I did not pay attention to his words, because I know, all the teachers said the same thing before the bell rang to indicate the time to go home.

"All right, don't forget to send your essay to our next class!" The teacher said as he packed his books on his desk, while all the students answered 'yes'. "That's all for today." We all got up and bowed to the teacher, saying 'Thank You!'

I stretched my back, due to sitting too long. My body bones sounded and I felt very relieved, then I packed my things and put them in a bag. "Hi!" Lisa came to my seat. I looked at her, I wearing my bag.

"Do you want to have a ride?" She asked me, raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head, "It's okay, I can walk. After all, there's a place I want to go."

"I can take you where you want." She looked into my eyes, showing concern.

I shook my head again, "I don't want to bother you." I give her a smile, and hurry to the door. "See you tomorrow, Lisa." She wanted to stop me, but I was out when she called. If I waited again, she would definitely pull me into the car. I chuckled and took myself around a school.

I looked door to door, looking for an art club room. I admire every place I pass. This school is very big, beautiful and looks luxurious. I turned around at the end of the hallway and saw someone was on the call. When I look closely, she is a member of the student council. Wait! She is the student council president.

"Jennie! Listen- I said listen, Jennie- I know how you feel, but you have to go to school tomorrow too - Don't worry about Kai-" I shouldn't have listened to her conversation. I better get out of here before it's too late. I turned back to where I came from and walked slowly, for fear my shoes would make noise. "Hey you!"

Oh no.

I stopped where I was standing, not daring to look at her. I could hear the sound of the soles of her shoes heading towards me. "All students are not allowed to be in school at this time. What are you doing here?" Her voice told that she suspected something about me.

"Erm" I said, turning around and looking at her, her face looked serious. She had heart-shaped lips. "I was looking for an art club room but I got lost." I scratched my non-itchy neck.

She sighed, "are you new here?" I nodded. "What's your name?" I told my name and she was silent for a moment, looking at me down up and our eyes met. It was just like I saw Lisa's eyes while in the cafeteria.

"Have we ever met before?" She asked and I shook my head. She was silent again before speaking, "My name is Kim Jisoo. You can call me Jisoo." I nodded "Follow me, I will show you where you are looking for." She turned around and walked, I followed her from behind. None of us wanted to say anything.

I watched her walk, her hair length, body shape. I bet, surely a lot of students admire her. After a few minutes of walking, we were standing in front of the art room door. "Here is an art club. Every time they meet, they will gather here." I nodded, she looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "I'm sure we've met."

Have we? I don't remember. She looked every part of my face. Eyes, nose, and lips. I felt uncomfortable when she looked so long, I swung my hand forward.

"I'm sure we've never met, because if we did, you would look familiar to me and thank you for showing me an art club." I bowed.

"But it's true, you reminded me of someone."

"I remind you of someone, but not necessarily I am that person." I said, smiling. She returned my smile and I waving my hand. "I will see you again." She still smiling and I turned around.

But there is one thing I feel familiar with.

Her name.

Kim Jisoo, where have I heard?