NOT A HERO

Bambam fist knockout Kai. He's still mad, I can see by his face with frowning on it. We are still on the rooftop, I currently wipe Jennie's wound and put her in my arms arms. If I'm not late to be here. Probably all of this won't happen. I look at her face, she might be terrified of what has happened.

"We need to put him in the jail!" Bambam yell at unconscious Kai and Jackson still hold him, afraid Bambam might do something stupid again. He's not in a right mind. The anger is controlling him right now.

But I feel odd.

There's something is not right. Does my theory isn't right? I thought Seungri is the culprit since he is part of the student council while Kai is just a student.

And the brushes on his face tell everything or does it because of Jennie try to punch him? He was pointing the knife at her but I don't think that's how it is.

After a few minutes watching Jackson struggling holding Bambam, I feel the girl in my arm move slightly. I hold gently and I hear she's mumble something.

"Brother..."

Huh?

I make her sit straight and now her eyes about to open. She's trying to adjust the light above us and slowly open it

"Hey?" I called her but she was still dazed. As her eyes focus on my face, realization hit her making her to sat up immediately. "Don't move," she fell into my arm, feeling the pain all over her body.

"Y/n?" She look around, searching for someone. As soon her eyes landed on Kai, she stood up and ran towards him but fell and I needed to hold her up, helping her to reach him. Of course she would do that, he is her boyfriend after all. "Kai?" She's sobbing.

"Jennie, don't get near to him! He's dangerous." Bambam told Jennie, trying to get off from Jackson.

"Could you calm for a minute?" Jackson, also feel frustrated with his friend.

"Why should I? This motherfucker is about to kill Jennie!"  Bambam push Jackson. I sighed in annoyed as I heard his voice getting louder and louder and I eventually step in front of him. Giving him a dead glare.

"Shut you mouth for a damn minute could you?" I ask, gritted my teeth tightly. That's make him shut his mouth but there's still anger can be seen in his eyes. We all heard Jennie sobbing beside Kai as she want him to wake up.

"He didn't hurt me," she said in between her tears.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Jackson ask, surprised.

"Seungri was here with us. Kai and him were fighting. Kai... just want to protect me from him but he fail and Seungri make me unconscious." Jennie hold Kai's face as if she scared to hurt him more than he already have. I watched her with a frown.

"B-but I saw Kai hold a knife and pointed at you," Bambam said. Now he's a little calm from before where he's about to kill the guy on the floor.

"No, Seungri frame him," Jennie look at us with full of tears.

I see now. I see love in her eyes. So she really loves Kai after all. Would she look at me like that? I shake my head to let the thought go away from my mind. It's not the right time to feel jealous.

I walk toward Kai and pick him up and I ask for Jackson's help to carry him. He was heavy and one person couldn't carry him alone. Jennie first was confused to what will we do to him but I told her that we will send him to the hospital with her. Jennie didn't ask further more question, as she follow as from behind. Bambam walk behind Jennie, being a protective bodyguard.

As we pass one of the abandoned classrooms, I heard a mumble voice but i don't think the others hear it. I send them to the infirmary with the others waiting for us there. Lisa look at Jennie in relief but sobbed together with her. She's somehow could feel Jennie's pain.