JUST LIKE 'HER'

"Ouch" I flinch when the teacher - who works at the school clinic - washes the wound under my lips.

"It's over in a moment." The teacher said. Bam bam who was sitting on the edge of the bed, just looked at us. After my wound was washed, she attached a bandage. "Okay, it's done, make sure when you return home , change this bandage, otherwise the bacteria will stick to your wounds." She chuckled and made me and Bam bam laugh.

Suddenly, the door opened wide and showed 3 popular students. The first person to come to me was Lisa. She shook my face and made me flinch. "Are you okay?" She asked and turned my head, looking left and right.

Rosé released Lisa's hand from my face. "Are you blind? Of course he's/she's not." She scolded Lisa. Jisoo looked Bam bam and asked him to tell what happened to us. Bam bam told everything what happened and they just nodded, understand.

"Yosh, it's time for you all to go back to your class." The teacher said and packed her things. I thanked her and she just smiled, then we all left the room.

They talked as we walked and when our time separated in the other direction to go to class, Jisoo glared at me before turning around following Rosé. Me, Lisa, and Bambam are one class, while Jisoo and Rosé are one class.

We were lucky when by the time we entered the classroom, the teacher was not there yet. Lisa and Bam bam sat in their seats, while I had to walk to my back seat. I guess, everyone in the class was watching me. As soon as I got to my seat, the teacher came in and everyone stood up to say good morning.

-

The bell rang, telling time to go back. As usual, I was slow to compile my book, then I heard people whispering. When I looked at what they were whispering, someone was at our door with a smile. It was Kai, waving his hand towards Jennie. He smiled and came to her place. "Hey babe." He said, kissing Jennie's forehead.

"Hey." Jennie said, smiling. Kai help Jennie pack her things and put them in the bag. He whispered something into Jennie's ear and made her laugh.

As soon as I finished packing, I put my bag on my shoulder and went out. Before I could almost leave the classroom, I glanced at Lisa for a moment. She laughed along with Jennie when Kai made a joke and Bambam just smiled at them.

When I saw them, I felt something inside me. I feel empty and alone. Every time I see people making friends, until they forget the other friends, it makes me feel hurt. It reminded me of something, but I did not know what is it.

I want to know, why do people need to be alone? Why do they have to feel lonely? Why should they be abandoned by their loved ones? Why do we live in a world full of misery?

Why is everything so unfair?

If she is still there, I will definitely get the answer. If she had not left me, I certainly would not have felt this way.

"Things that have passed let it pass because everything has happened."

That is what she always told me, and to this day I still don't understand what she means.

I stopped by a pet store to buy items for my pets namely Snowy, Blowy and Lovely. When I got what I wanted, I went to pay and put my things on the casher.

I took out my wallet and waited for the total price of the item. I saw a woman scanning my items. Her face is smooth and beautiful, surely many men want her.

The woman looked up at me and smirked. She told me the price of the item and I paid for it. "What's your name?" She asked me and gave a seductive smile.

I looked behind me, no one. Meaning she talked to me. I looked at her and gave a forced smile before said, "try to guess." I left the store, not wanting to be seduced by a beautiful woman.

I could feel her looking and I breathed a sigh of relief. Sorry beautiful girl, you are not my type, I apologize mentally.

-

A cat-eyed woman, standing alone under a street light - where I found my cat. Feeling confused, why is she here alone. I went towards her, it looks like she has changed her school uniform. She noticed my arrival as I approached.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She looked at me. "You" She said, making me even more confused.

"Me? Why me?"

She sighed. "I want to see that cats."

Oh! She was waiting for me apparently. I nodded, understanding what she meant.

"Sure, but... My house is far away."

She smiled and pulled my hand. "It's okay, come on! Tell the way."

I walked next to her and took a deep breath before asking, "Is Kai your boyfriend?" She was silent, thinking of the appropriate answer, then she looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Yes." Those eyes again. Why does she pretend to be happy when her eyes say otherwise. I don't like to poke other people's things but, I don't like to see those eyes, which are full of sadness.

I feel angry, I want to crush something. Why do I feel like this? For a long time I tried to forget this feeling of anger, but this time I felt like screaming.

Something I once felt, while she was still alive. But not because of her, it was because of the man who hurt her. Every time she was hurt, and that made me angry, she will always calmed me down if I felt that way. "Don't let anger control your body, because it will get worse than before." She said that, what always sounded in my ears was still new, it was like only yesterday she said that.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "You reminded me of someone." I said, head straight forward. I hold my bag tightly so I can feel calm.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"My sister," I said, "you remind me of her." She looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

"How? Are we similar?"

"Yes. Your eyes are similar to her." I said, paused for a moment and she said nothing, telling me to continue. "Your eyes are similar to her." I repeated what I said, she just nodded.

"Where is she now?" She turned to look ahead. And again, I was silent for a few minutes to answer her question.

"Somewhere very far away." I said and looked up to see the starlight. She came to see the stars above us. This scene is very beautiful when we are alone and more beautiful when we are with someone.

But I was with Jennie, I didn't feel the beauty of the stars. I just feel sad. How sad when we want to go there but not reach because it is so far away.

Like we want to meet people who are dead but they are very far away.