THE TRUTH

It's Monday, the day everyone hates. Waking up early are the most difficult thing to do every morning and what making it worst is the day which is monday. Yeah, I know some people aren't like that. They might waking up early because they have the best day yesterday and they seems can't get rid of their smile or maybe they have something to attend to.

I don't remember if I have bought an alarm or not but what I know is, my cats wake me up by jumping on my bed. Well, they were playing around and not really waking me up. I straighten my body before make my bed and get ready for school.

Breakfast? I will pass just for today. I gave my cats food then I took my bag and went out to lock the door. While I on my way to school, I looked around to knowledge my surroundings which is I found the most beautiful sky I've ever seen. The sound of birds chirping make the world look like I'm on another planet.

It's calm and relaxing and I like it. Who's doesn't like to have this point of view right? But the serene vanished just like how it come when I saw Jennie a few feet away from me. She's not in her school uniform but a beautiful red dress.

My heart skip a beat when her eyes lock with mine and showing her gummy smile that can make everyone melt. I put my hands into my pocket as I suddenly feel nervous when she started walk toward me. She's full of confident and the way she walk like a model make her looks elegant.

"Y/N," she called out my name. My mind can't process what she said not until I feel a hand on my cheek. "I miss you."

Did I hear it right?

She miss me and how am I supposed to react? Should I hug her and said 'I miss you too,'? Never once in my life someone said those words to me since my sister is gone and I never expected I'm gonna hear it again after what happened in the past.

"Don't go to school," she whispered. Her eyes going to kill me if she keep looking like that, like it's full of lust. "Please," she beg while looked down at my lips.

"Why?" I asked, making her looked back at my eyes and she smirk.

"I want to be with you alone,"

Before I can respond, a car pull off beside me and the driver open the door for Jennie, so she can push me into it and she get inside with the driver get back to the driver seat and take us somewhere I didn't know.

"Where are we going?" I panicked because I've never ever skip school and being rebellious. She didn't answer my question and just giving me a knowing smile while looking out the window.

If I didn't stay alert for what will happen, I might not hear a heavily sigh from Jennie. I can't see her face tho and don't have any idea where she gonna take me so I keep my mouth shut and just follow the flow.

I think it's more than an hour and we are still have not arrive at the destination they take me. I looked out the window to know where are we and I see we are still in the city. "Hey," an angelic voice take my attention making me turned my head quickly and I almost break my neck. I raised my eyebrows and hummed, making the question looks on my face.

She chuckled softly and pinched my cheek. "We are here, come." She said.

We both got out from the car and I took the change to observe my surrounding. My eyes widen when I know where are we are and the tall building in front of us make me feel out of place. This place is not for the people like me. The poor and casual clothes. This is the 5-stars restaurant and the most popular restaurant in South Korea.

Jennie's hand found mine and she step in front of me as I looking down at the girl who are know put her hands on my cheeks. I silently asking her why are we at this such place and the only answer I get from her is, " today you're mine," and she smile sweetly before she take me to the entrance hall.