FIRST DAY

The next day, a new and beautiful day. I woke up because I heard a noise in the kitchen. I got out of my bed and headed for the kitchen. I smelled a very good smell. When I got to the kitchen, I saw the principal was cooking breakfast. Yes, he spent the night here yesterday. But, there is someone on his side. A girl wearing a school uniform.

The principal noticed I was standing. "Oh, Y/N! Good morning" He smiled. "Are you getting enough sleep?" I nodded. "Oh yes, this is Lisa!" He showed the girl next to him.

The girl smiled and wiped her hand then stretched out her hand. "Lisa" I shook her hand. "Lisa Manoban" She smiled.

"Y/N. Eun Y/N." I said and we pulled our hands.

"Nice to finally be able to meet you." She said still smiling. "I heard a lot about you, even though you haven't been transferred to our school yet"

"Are you from Astar High School?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"How can you get to know each other?" I asked the principal.

"She is the daughter of my cousin." He said proudly. I laughed and sat at the dining table. "Today is the first day you will go to school" He said. "But I can't send you because I have to go to school before the student go back home." He smiled sadly.

"You are too good" I smiled. "I think you are like my father."

"The important thing is I'm better than your biological father"

"yeah" I looked down. I don't want to remember about him. When the principal noticed my facial reaction, he quickly changed the topic.

I laughed when he made a joke and Lisa prepared breakfast for us. We ate together and after we finished, I went to get ready to go to school. We left my house and said goodbye to the principal.

"You and my uncle are very close." Lisa said while her eyes were still on her phone.

"Yeah" I said. "We've been very close since I was little."

"Really?" She looked at me and put her phone in her pocket. I nodded.

She smiled. "Do you know? You are a very lucky person?" I looked at her in confusion. "I will let you know again, I'm Lalisa Manoban. Same class as you. 17 years old and-" She couldn't finish her sentence when her phone rang. "Give me a minute" She took the phone out of her pocket and picked it up after seeing who called her.

I enjoyed the scenery around me while waiting for she to finish calling. I saw a bungalow in front of me. It's very big and of course the rich people live here. As we passed the gate of the bunglow house, I tried to look for a moment inside and I saw someone standing in front of the expensive car. She wears like our school uniform. I can't see her face very clearly, but, she had cat eyes. Cute, I thought. I quickly looked elsewhere when I heard Lisa say goodbye to the person she was calling.

"Yes, for sure. I'll see you at school later. Bye" She said and put her phone in her pocket. "Sorry about that" She said and I just shook my head and said 'it's okay'. " So, back to our story just now "She said." You are a lucky person because you can talk to me." She smiled showing her white teeth.

"Why am I so lucky?" I asked. She just smiled and walked ahead of me, so I had to walk a little faster to be next to her.

"You will know later." she said without looking at me.

I don't feel good when she says that. Will something happen later? I feel nervous when I think nonsense. So I kept quiet and did not want to say anything. But I saw another Bungalow but a little smaller than the first bungalow. "It's so big" I mumble.

"Is it?" She said and she looked at me with a smiled on her face. "That's where I live"

"You live there?" I said in disbelief. She chuckled and nodded. "Wow" I whispered.

• • •

After a half hour walk, we arrived at the school gate. This is the dream school of every student outside of this school, and the students who can go to school here are very lucky students. When my feet entered this school, all the students were looking at us.

I guess not us, but Lisa. All eyes on her. There were boys who were drooling and girls were whispering to each other.

"Why are they looking at you?" She looked up at me and smirked.

"Like I said earlier, you are lucky to be able to talk to me and-"

"Lisa!"

Why do I feel so familiar with this. It reminded me of earlier, when Lisa had not finished her sentence and someone called. Maybe the person who called her earlier is the same person who is calling her now.

We looked back and I saw a girl running towards us and there was a bread in her mouth. The way she eats is the same as a squirrel. Her cheeks are big because there is food inside, making her look very cute.

The girl saw me and stopped in front of us. She looked at me then Lisa. She swallowed the food in her mouth before saying to Lisa "Is he/she a student who moved here?" She tilted her head and Lisa nodded.

The girl introduced herself as Rosé. "Only Rosé?" I asked and she said 'yes' with a sweet smile on her face.
I smiled and said "Nice to meet you. I am Y/N, Eun Y/N. Hope we can get along."

We went into the school to go to our class. On our way to class, I learned a little about both of them and this school.

Lisa, one of the very popular students in this school. No wonder why all the students looked at her earlier. She joined a dancing club and many people admired her. She likes to reject people she doesn't know, so only certain people can hang out with her - including me.

Rosé, just like Lisa, is one of the most popular students in the school. A very generous and kind person - that's what Lisa said.

I nodded and just kept quiet while they were talking then Lisa and I arrived at our class and said goodbye to Rosé. We went into the classroom and the students saw us. They all watched us enter, and we went to our seats. Lisa told me where I was sitting. It looks like Lisa and I are sitting apart. She was sitting in front of the teacher's desk and I was sitting at the back near the window.

I sat in my seat and looked around me. All the students were sitting in their respective seats. Then I saw the seat to Lisa's left. It is empty. I saw Lisa talking to the male student sitting next to her right. They laughed and smiled, they looked very close.

After a few minutes, the bell rang. Teacher came into our classroom. "All right. Time to study" He said and looked at everyone in the class and his eyes saw the empty seat next to Lisa. "When will she come back?" The teacher asked Lisa while pointing at the empty table. Lisa smirk.

"Maybe today. If not today, tomorrow." After Lisa spoke, everyone in the class whispered to each other.

"They come?"

"She's coming today?"

" I can't wait to see her."

The teacher sighed and his eyes looked at me. "Oh! Today we have new students." He said and called me to introduce myself in front of the class. I got up from my seat and went to the front of the class.

"My name is Eun Y/N. Call me Y/N or whatever you like. Hope we can get along." I bowed my head.

"Thank you Y/N. I am Lee min-ho, your class teacher." He said with a smile, then I returned to my seat. "All right, let's continue where we left off." He said and everyone opened their books.

I sighed, this is my first day.