UNSOLVE MYSTERIES

I open the door and went inside. Looking around, I seen the person I supposed to meet. She in a white dress off shoulder and her eyes focused on the phone. I adjusted my clothes to look proper and went to her table.

As I get near to her, she look up to me as if she can feel my presence. She smile and stand up to greet me. I stretched out my hand and we shake hands.

"So you're Eun Y/N am I right?" She asked.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"I'm Sandara Park but just call me Dara," she said and told me to sit which is I did. I looked around and noticed there were only a few customers in this small café. "So I'm gonna hire you immediately because I'm short of employees right know," my head snapped towards her in surprised.

"R-Really?"  I asked and she nodded with a smile. I stood up and bow 90°. "Thank you," I said.

"Hey hey," she laughed. "Don't be too polite with me. Just be yourself."

"But this is how I am,"

She chuckled lightly and saw someone behind me. "Suho!" She waving. "So Y/N, this is Suho and Suho this is Y/N, the new employee I had talked about." Suho turned to me and grinning eyes to eyes. We shaking hands and Dara stood up. "Suho will show you around this café and where your position is," she said before hug each of us, surprising she hug me too and bid her goodbye.

Suho lead me to the staff room and telling me this is where staff would rest eat their lunch. Next the toilet. All employees take turns to clean it according to the given schedule. Then he show me how to take order and making their drink. Surprisingly, my position is barista.

He told me to put this and that, and the things we don't do and do. Always smile at the customer even you're tired. I got to know that he's the only one who work here other than Dara. No wonder why she need staff immediately.

Suho looked down to his watch. "2 hours before closing time," he said. "Wanna try become the barista before it close?" He smile. I nodded and he give me an apron to wear so I don't get dirty with coffee powder.

We get our position and he took the customer order while I making their drinks. We didn't stop until 30 minutes before it's closed. "Good job over there," he laughed.

We heard the sound of the door and rushed to our position. Two students come in and order their drinks with Suho. I turned my back on them and only saw them through the reflection of the mirror in front of me. The male student was wearing my school uniform while the girl next to him was from another school.

I looked closely to mirror feel familiar with the the male student. "As usual?" He said.

"As usual, babe." she repeated. I spun around and the first thing I saw making my blood boil. They both smile lovely  to each other as if no one watching them.

"Like usual," Suho said then laugh and press the order they want. Kai paid the drink and they find their table with is beside the window, a big window. I make their drinks quickly and Suho look at me weirdly. "Hey are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said, forced smile. I finish making the drinks and Suho take it. "Do they always come here?"

"Who? That lovebirds?" He looked towards Kai and that girl.

"Lovebird?" I question.

"Yes, they have been together like 3 years? If I'm not mistaken." He said smiling at them as they talk about only God know what. "They are my favorite customer, and sometimes when they two have a fight, they will come to me and I'll give them an advice." I nodded in understanding. But isn't Jennie is his girlfriend? "Well you can get home now as it almost time to close the café. I'll meet you again next week." He said and give the two students their drinks.

I told him I wanna stay a while in the staff room and he just let me. I lay on the couch they had provided for the staff to rest or chilling.  I looked up at the  ceiling without doing anything. It's obviously I tried to avoid Kai from knowing I'm gonna work here.

I wonder if Jennie know about this things. Kai have another girlfriend and they both look like love each other and I can see they are thinking about their future wedding.

I always thought about Kai being a loyal boyfriend because how protective he is with Jennie. And Jennie seems happy with him.

I don't think so she happy with him. There's something isn't right between them and when I tried to asked Lisa and Rosé about it, they keep quite or try to change the topic.

Yes, there's something happened. Not just about Jennie's relationship but also the school. Over the past few days, Jisoo has been very busy with secret cases that happened in the school and only part of the student council president know about it.

Too many mysteries I can’t figure out without them telling me what actually happened. First Jennie and Kai. Second about the school mystery cases and Jisoo and last but not less, how the man that day could get into the school without anyone knowing.

It feel I'm like a detective who trying to solve a complicated cases.