HOMETOWN

2 days, 1 night.

A word keeps repeating in my mind since yesterday while I was packing my clothes into the luggage. I will be going to my old school with Jennie today and sleep for a night.

I didn't bring much clothes since we aren't that gonna be so long but then I saw Jennie bring her whole clothes as if we going to leave for years. I put away some of her clothes making her pouted, feel disappointed that she can bring her things.

After half an hour had past, I look around my house. Checking if I forgeting something. As I'm about to lock the door, Jennie from behind spoke, "What about the kitten?" Worried, she wanna know what will happen to them while I'm gone.

Click

I locked the door and turn around to see the girl that was waiting for my answer. "Don't worry," I smile. "Lisa will look after them since she has my apartment spare key." I put the key inside my back and start walking to downstair.

"Hopefully she's not forget about them, Imagine if you come home with dead cats inside your house." Jennie mumbled, making me laugh at how overthinking she is.

"Hey, we will be back by tomorrow you know. It's not like I'm gonna leave them for years."

She didn't say any more words. Jennie's driver takes our bags and puts it behind the car as we get inside and sit in a comfortable silent.

The trees that we had passed before and the lake. I just realized that some trees and shops has change since the last time I've been here. I wonder when the last time have I visited this place when the truth is it just about 6 mothns ago.

I saw a beautiful scenery out the window and about to tell Jennie but she was sleeping peacefully beside me. She might be tired from busy packing her clothes and she couldn't sleep last night. I stared at her sleeping face. She looks so calm. I wonder how it does it feel when I touch her cheeks. There's some hair and I put it beside her ear carefully, not wanting to wake her up.

The car hit something below making Jennie's head rested on my shoulder while I was froze. If I move, she would wake up and I didn't want that to happen. I just change my sit position so I feel comfortable and rest my head on her.

I sighed as I felt tired and closed my eyes.

I was waking up with my head on her shoulder, telling me that we have arrived at my old school.

"Y/n, we are here." She said, I straighten my body and look out the window and see the familiar silver gates. The building still looks white as snow, new as before. Even though it looks a bit like an old building but in my eyes it still looks so beautiful that can make people admire its structure.

The driver open the door for us and we get out from the car. I still didn't get use to people open the door for me as if I'm from a wealthy family.

"Does my ribbon looks good?" Jennie ask while she's fixing her school uniform. It's her ideas to wear our Astar high uniform and I just stick to what she said. I give her an assuring smile, that she looks beautiful in my eyes as she match my smile with her gummy cheeks.

"We will be back," She said to her driver which she get a nod from him before we walk in the school.

My old school.

From where I am standing, I could see all the students and teachers are in the classrooms, studying and teaching. Some are at the field, running with a sweating on their forehead. Jennie was in awe, looking at the building. I coul tell this is her first time seeing an ordinary school and not as the Astar high school where it decorated with expensive things.