NIGHT WITH HER

Click!

The sound of my door house when I turned the key and opened it wide. I went in first, then held the door so Jennie could enter. After she entered, I closed the door and looked for my beloved cat.

Jennie followed me from behind, we looked for the cats everywhere but could not find them. There is only one place I have not been to which is my bedroom. I went to my room and opened it. There I saw them sleeping soundly on my bed.

Jennie chuckled when she saw them. "They are very cute." She said, entering my room without feeling anything. She entered the room?! I didn't give her permission to enter and she just came in just like that?

I wanted to drive her out of my room before she looked at me and pointed at the item in my hand. "Is that for them?" She asked, tilting her head. Her eyes focused on the item in my hand and I picked it up and said 'yes'. "Hmmm... Let's put it where it should be." She said and stepped towards me, taking the item.

I only looked at her when she went out and followed from behind. "I can do that myself." I said.

"And I can help." She shot me. I don't want to fight so I keep quiet.

After a few minutes, everything was done sorting in place. I looked at the clock on the wall and it showed 9:12 pm. I turned to Jennie. "It's time for you to go home."

She looked at the clock on her phone, then threw her body on my soft couch.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"No." I said and took myself to the kitchen to drink water. She stood up and followed me.

"It's too late to go back now." She whining.

"I can walk you home." I said and take the mug. I poured water into it and drank.

"Why don't you want me to sleep in your house? Are you going to do something tonight?" I choked on water when I heard her and that made her laugh. I looked at her and wiped my mouth.

"First of all, we just know each other. Secondly, I don't know you." I said and poured more water.

"That's why I want to sleep here tonight so we can get to know more." She said, placing her hand on her hip.

"Why do you want to know so much about me?" I asked, facing her. Our eyes met, and there was a slight difference. It wasn't the same as where I met her for the first time - Where it is full of sorrow, loneliness, and misery. But now, it is full of curiosity and happiness.

She came close and leaned back. "Because I want to."

-

I took a shower and then brushed my teeth. I don't want to stink when I speak. I told Jennie to wait for me in the living room while I cleaned myself. She didn't have to take a shower or do anything, because she had done it all before she left the house. After I finished, I put on my pajamas and went to the living room. I'm about to go to where Jennie was sitting when I heard her on the phone.

"Tell Kai I slept in your house tonight." She said, lowering her head. Why didn't she tell Kai that she was sleeping in my place? Are they fighting? I threw away what I was thinking and listened a little more before going there.

"Thank you, Lisa." She said good night before hung up the phone.

I walked to the kitchen, pretending not to know that she was there. If she knew that I was listening to her conversation with Lisa, she would surely be angry with me.

Wow! Since when am I afraid of people?

"You will sleep in the guest room." I said. But she didn't answer me. I looked at her, it looked like she was daydreaming or was thinking about something. "Jennie?" I called her, still did not answer. "Jennie?" Still no respond.

I approached her, bent over in front of her and held her forehead. Maybe she was sick and I tried to check her temperature using the palm of my hand. Normal.

"I'm not sick." She said, startling me and stepping back. "I heard you were calling me." She avoided looking into my eyes. Looks like she has a problem.

"Are you arguing with Kai?" I said, sitting next to her. "I heard you were called earlier." I admit. She looked at me with an unreadable face.

"No" She said, "We're fine." She put her head back.

I nodded.

She looked at me and pointed at my lips. "You didn't change that?" The bandage she meant.

"I don't have that thing."

"Well, I have." She got up from the couch and took her bag. I watched her looking for something in it.

When she got what she wanted, she sat back next to me. "Here" I looked at her hand, holding a bandage. I thanked her before taking it.

I opened the bandage on my lips and put on a new one. "Let me help you." Jennie said before she took it. I looked at her when she attached the bandage. The way she looked at my lips, made me nervous.

After she finished sticking it, she straightened her body and smiled. "Done."

"T-Thanks" I stuttered. She just nodded with a smile still on her face. "We better sleep now, we have to get up early." I stood and waited for her to stand. She felt a little disappointed when I turned around to go to my room. I looked behind me, and I saw she was about to enter the room.

"Jennie" I called. She looked up at me. "Good night." I said and there, I could see her smiling happily.

"Good night too, Y/N"