THREATENING LIFE

The sound of cups clink echoed through the room full of people, with its smell like a coco make everyone want to come everyday, doesn't matter if it day or night as long as they can drink theirs favorite hot chocolate or coffee. Having friendly employees, gain more customers and make them to come visit just to say 'hello' and buy cup of a coffee. Suho being one of those friendly employees, become popular especially with the ladies. I love how he just smile at them and give them good service even though he have a bad day.

Seeing him from afar while he take the girl's order and I making drinks, wondering how he can do that job. No one can noticed the force smile he made if they don't look carefully. I don't know how I can easily noticed it but maybe because of how his aura show around me. Even Dara know something is wrong but she just focused on her paperwork.

"Are you okay over there?" Suho asked after no customers he need to take orders.

"This is the last and everything is fine," I said without looking at him as I making the last drink and put it together on a tray. He take the tray and smile before sent the drinks to the one who order it.

"He seems out of character," Dara come out of nowhere, startled me and I bumped to the table behind me where a mug fall from it. I catch it before it touch the ground and sigh in relief after I put it back on the table. "Opss, sorry." She apologized but doesn't seem like it because she laughed after that.

She look up to the clock on the wall and give me a pat on my back which is telling me 'good job now you can go'. I smiled and clean up the counter as she disappear behind the door to her office. A few moments later, Suho come to me and help for the cleaning. He didn't say anything but I see his smile slowly fade away.

As if he can sense my staring, he said "my mother was hospitalized." I stop doing what I do. "I know you and Dara noticed my weird behavior. Seems like I can hide it with everyone but not you and her," he smile sadly and finish the cleaning. I feel sorry for him but I don't know why my mouth can't say it. "Follow me, we need take some rest." He said and I follow him to one of the table in the cafe. He told me to sit at the table before he sit in front of me. A few minutes later, Dara come with two cups in her hands and put it on the table before she join with us and again I don't have an urge to say thank you.

"Y/N," Dara gently touch my forearm and look at me with a pair of soft eyes. "I've told you before that Suho was out of character but there's nothing serious." She said and turn to Suho where he nodded, assured me that everything is alright. "However you are the problem here, since you start your shift, you were quite and I never see you startled before. Does everything okay? Does school work makes you feel stress?" She asked me, a hint of concern can be hear from her voice.

I sighed deeply and lower my head to stare on the cup she gave me. I don't know if I should tell them or not about my problem. Yet I need someone to listen me, and discuss my problem how to solve it. "I thought about a girl I fell in love with but she already have someone by her side. Someone she love, and I don't know why I'm scared about it. I think it is my fault for falling with the girl who are already in a relationship. But again, her friend told me to not stop loving her." I said before take a sip on my drink." I also thought about my school. Well it's complicated and I don't want to talk about it."

I don't want them to know what happened to our school. I still can't trust them yet, they might be one of the culprit friend or something so I left it there and just keep my mouth shut.

Suho and Dara look at each other before they look at me. "I'm not good at giving people an advice but listen to this, when the girl's friend telling you to not stop loving her especially her friend is a best friend then you need to stick to her words." Suho said with a big smile attached on his face.