AUTHOR NOTES

I want to thank you for reading this book and I'm very very very very sorry for disappearing for long enough until I lost count. Thank you for still staying with this book. Thank you for the votes too!

I love you all!

Actually I want to make Kai as the bad person here. As the villain. But after I read some of the books about Kai being the villain and always hurt the reader. And I unconsciously hate him in real life too. Whenever I see his face on the internet, I feel like I want to puke but then realization hits me. He's also a human like us.

But because I got influenced by reading books where Kai became a bad guy, I hated him. Now that's why I change how it looks. I don't want readers to hate him too. He doesn't deserve it.

Anyway....

If you ask me which chapter is my favorite I would say the epilogue. :)

I could not believe this book was already finished. I finish writing it like whattt...

It is funny how I make the title. I imagine saying to someone "would you be mine?" And also I'm about to end the story with Y/N saying that in the last chapter and end it just like that but it will make the story cliffhanger so I personally don't like it HAHAHAHAH.

I've started this book around 2020 but that time I'm still learning how to make my English look better so I kind of need to translate the whole thing before I put it here and that's one of the reason why I got writerblock. But now, I have learned that  I just need to write everything first and it doesn't matter if it is broken English or not so whenever I have an idea, i need to write it down. And now look! I made it in the end.

Sorry guys, for taking so long to finish it. I know how it feels when your favorite books don't get updated. I, myself will feel sad too because the book doesn't have a new update and takes so long to update while the plot story is so good.

Anddd there's no smut because y/n is gender natural. I don't know how to write it XD

Well, you may ask any questions regarding this book or a little bit about myself. I will try to answer your question. (Comment here)

*Sigh* I wish that I could say to someone "would you be mine?". Who wants to be mine? None. HAHAHAHAH sad

WELL THANK YOU AGAIN! May the story continue in your imagination.

Oh right and I almost forgot. This is what Jennie looked like at the yearbook.

 This is what Jennie looked like at the yearbook

Beautiful.

Anyway goodbye! Till we meet again in the next book.

-AUTHOR (MARCH 2023)