THINK MORE

"Are you happy with him?"

My own words echoed through my ears. Eventually I said it. I was ready to hear the answer I was waiting for even though it would be hurtful but I still wanted to know the answer.

"Do you really want to know?" Jennie asked where I instantly nodding and she sighed. "Yes, I'm happy." She said with a sad tone. I can tell by her body language that she didn't want where this conversation go. Yet I wonder what happened to their relationship. Don't Jennie know Kai have another girlfriend?

I didn't press any further after I know she didn't want this topic so we keep walking until we are tired and Jennie called her driver to pick us and send me back home but I told her that I need to get back to school, remember I have a meeting with Bambam and his friend, Jackson. It's a bit risk to go to school when you didn't go that morning and you will be dead if the teachers find out you were skipping.

Well, since I'm not gonna be where the obvious placed which is the abandoned classroom. I got a message from Bambam, asking why I'm absence this morning and Jennie being Jennie, she saw my chat and took my phone from me. I watched her in confusion as she type something on it before giving it back. "Having a date with someone," I read out loud.

"Jennie," a sigh come out from my mouth while she look at me like an innocent child.

"Yes?" She make a puppy face which make my heart stop for a moment.

"Nothing." I said, forgetting that I wanna scold her but after see her cute face, I changed my mind.

She talk about her parents and how amazing they are until make Jennie become who she is. The smarter, charming and beautiful. I get to know that Jennie hate how popular she is and everyday her locker will full of love letter that makes her annoyed when those letters fall onto the ground and she need to pick it up one by one.

She talk all about herself, well not a little bit about Kai. I guess, everyone like to talk regarding theirs lover but not Jennie. She hate that topic. However, I love the way she smile when she talk about her brothers. She want to be like them but she would prefer to have someone like them in her life.

I also get to know her older brother died with her parents and that's mean the only family left is her second older brother. She have 2 siblings and her being the youngest, everyone spoiled her. She have the most loving family even though her parents sometimes aren't home but they tried to spent time with them even they have several paperwork in their office.

She used to be happy when her parents and brother still alive but now, though she already move on from the past, her life never that easy. She might have money, to have fun. She might have a boyfriend to feel how to be in a relationship is. She might have everything even her best friends always there when she need them. But that all just temporary. All she have are just a toys to her when she in a cage- like how she said to me. She want to be free, she want to feel the sky, the wind and everything. Sadly she can't do it when she still in that cage.

What does she mean by 'cage'?

I need to find out what happened to her relationship with Kai. Even I will risk my life just to talk to him, I need to find the truth so I can help Jennie be free from that imprison.

• • •

"Ah! There is the lost kid we tried to reach out, finally come to our rescue." Bambam said after he saw me open the door while Jackson sit quietly at the corner of the classroom. I shook my head before closed the door behind me and found a piece of paper on the table beside the door. I took the paper and study it.

"What is this?" I question.

"Obviously a piece of paper," Bambam look at me like I'm the most stupid person in this room.