THE PAST

We are all shocked especially me. My hands are shacking as if someone is threat me asking for money but no. This is different. My mind can't process without think about Jennie.

Why her?

That words keep repeating in my head. We are out of words, didn't expected what is coming. Jackson look at me, worry. I've never see him make that expression before as he know this thing might have effect on me. While Bambam are clueless but try to do something to solve this problem. He flipped over and over the pages in the book trying to figured it out why Jennie being one of the victim.

We don't understand what this person really wanted. He or she have the money but what this person want are still in puzzle. We don't have time and need to act now before it will be too late and regret everything for what will happen.

The question is, what this person really wanted to make these girls suffer? There might be an untold story behind all of this. How are we supposed to find the answer is to ask all the victims what have they done at the past.

I slowly look up and meet with two pairs of eyes looking back at me. That's it. That's how we going to find the answer.

"All of this are not because of money." I informed. They just keep silent telling me to continue what I'm going to say. "It's because of their past."

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked.

"If you can see here, the first student you guys show me are look like a bad girl." I flipped over the pages and point out the first girl on the list with a read circle. "She have a lot of piercings on her ears same with Jennie's if you look at her photo." I give them the book to show them the photo of Jennie.

"Why I just noticed it now? I never see her like this." Bambam said, frowning.

"Because no one know her at that time. They only know the first girl I show you." I tilt my head and make a thinking face. "Jackson told me she was so popular around this year right?" I pointed at the year.

"Does that means Jennie just transferred to this school like she is a newbie so that is why they- I mean ~we~ didn't know her?"

"Well that is one but if you see how she looked at the camera, she looks like she doesn't like about being famous." I said while staring at her grumpy face photo.

Her eyes looked bored while chewing a gum. I was dazed for a minute just by looking at her bad girl side. I can't believe this is the same Jennie I meet. The Jennie I thought was sweet and innocent. The bad word to describe her never cross my mind.

A sighed can be heard from Jackson, snapping me from daydreaming about this girl.

"I don't know anymore. I come to this school for study and not to solve the puzzle that need high IQ." He said while shacking his head.

"The fuck? You agreed to be part of this so there's no turning back." Bambam said.

"That's not what I meant." Jackson facepalm.

"Huh-"

"That's enough," I interrupted. "You guys can leave it to me from now on. I know what I need to do." I said.

"Why you so sure?" Jackson asked

"I will ask Jennie about her past by myself."

"Are not you... crossing the line?"

"I am."

Bambam and Jackson look at me in surprised.

"This is so risky! Kai might do something to you." Bambam said, panicked.