THE KIM

I wake up with the light on me but I close my eyes again since it is too bright. Where am I? Are the first words I thought to myself. I try to sit up but my shoulder hurt so much that I couldn't move. I heard a snoring beside and I turned to my right and saw the girl I have been longing for.

She was sleeping peacefully.

She might feel my movement as she look up at me in surprised.

"Jennie," I said sofly. She slowly opens her sleepy eyes.

"Y/n?" She straight up and hold my hand. I look down at our interwined hand and smile slightly. "What do you feel?" She asked before took a glass of water on the desk next to her. She gave me the water and I drink it.

"My shoulder... It hurt," I said lowly as i don't have the energy to speak up.

"The wound is too deep," she said locking her eyes to mine.

"Where's other?" I asked. There's no one in this room except me and her

"They went home," she said sofly. We just look at each other eyes until we heard the door's room open. Who ever behind the door is, making Jennie glare at it. When I turn around to look who was it then I saw Kai walk in with a bag of plastic full of food inside.

"Jennie, I bought us dinner- oh? You're awake," he said as he didn't like that I already wake up from my slumber. He put the food on the desk and we heard another voice from outside.

"Hi sweetie,"

When Jennie saw who was it, she's immediately stand up and hug that person. I look at them then my eyes widen as I saw who was it. She's the girl that Kai going out with.

Why she's here? I wonder.

They both talk with each other making me and Kai feel awkward before he clear his throat to get their attention.

"Ops, hi there." The girl wave at me and smile sweetly. "I'm Krystal, nice to meet you." She said, nodded slightly and I just smiled weakly at her

"I'm y/n"

"I know," she said instantly. I raise my eyebrows as how she know who am I.

"Jennie, let's eat. I bought your favorite," Kai order her and she's obey him without questioning. She glared at him before taking out all the food and place it on the table. They whisper to each other so that we can't hear what their conversation is.

"Aren't they cute?" Krystal said, standing beside me.

"Sorry?" I asked. She looked at me before avert her eyes towards them.

"They look cute together aren't they?" She smile.

I look at them and indeed they look perfect together. I would have lied if I said no. They have a smart brain and are good-looking, what do you expect? But why Krystal is here? Aren't she and Kai dating? And does not that makes him a cheater?

I can't assume it like that. He might have his reason to why. But the fact that he's cheating with someone else.

"They are," I mumble under my breath shaking off all the negative thought.

I sighed before Krystal talk.

"Jennie are so lucky to have a brother like Kai," she look at me before look at them again.

What? Brother?

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

She looked at my confusion face then there's something click in her mind before put her hand on her mouth. "I forgot you're not supposed to know that," she cuckle.