SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW

The sun poured over my face, since I got to school and sat in my seat. This is the problem of sitting by the window. I put my head on the table and closed my eyes.

I remember this morning, where I woke up with a loud knock on my door. How scared I was then. I thought something was wrong with Jennie, and I hurried to open the door. When the door was opened, I saw Lisa full of sweat. Jennie who was in the back was surprised to see Lisa coming to my house.

"We must go to my house now." Lisa said with a frightened face while holding Jennie's shoulder. When she did not hear Jennie answer the cause of the confusion, she added, "He will come to my house to pick you up." And there I saw the faces of both of them worried. Jennie hurried to pick up her stuff and say goodbye, while Lisa apologized for coming suddenly. I was left alone with confusion.

"Go home if you're still sick." I raised my head, seeing Jisoo standing in front of me. I straightened my body and stretched.

"I'm not sick," I said, looking out the window. "I'm thinking of something."

She sat in front of my seat. "I heard Jennie slept in your house last night." She said, making my eyes wide open.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Jennie told me."

I just look at her. I don't know what to say and I put my head on the table and let out a very long sigh.

"Eun Y/N" She said. "That's not your real name, is it?" And again I was silent. How does she know? No one knows about it, except her. "Are you Lee's unnie younger brother/sister?"

I looked up at her and said, "I don't know what you are trying to say, and my name is Eun Y / N."

She grinned and placed a picture on my desk. It has five kindergarten kids and a teenage girl is smiling. When I look closely, the teenage girl is my sister. Then Jisoo caught my attention by pointing at a boy/girl who was smiling shyly. "This is you, right?" She said. I was silent. I am speechless. I do not know what to say.

How?

I looked at her who is now smiling. "Bingo" She said. "No wonder why you look so familiar." She wanted to take the picture back but I stopped her.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

She looked at me in disbelief. "You don't remember?" She pointed to the picture. I shook my head. She sighed before saying, "Ask your sister, she will definitely remember." She took the picture and stood up. She looked down at me with a disappointed face.

Ah! Right. Why don't I asked my sister? She knows everything, things I do not know in this world. She remembers everything, when I forget. She's always there when I need someone and I hate it all. I hate her, when she promises something and she keeps it. I hate her when she always helps people. I hate her.

There are many reasons why I hate her, but I can't hate her. I can't and I can't hate her. Who hates the sweet smiles of the person you love? Who hates the person who always protects you? Who wants to hate someone who is always there when you feel tired? Who wants to hate someone who always keeps her promise?

Yes, that's right. Lee Moon is the sister of Lee Y/N. A sister who loves her brother/sister wholeheartedly.

But unfortunately, July 17th came to ruin my life. July 17th, is a day I do not like every year. By that time, she had broken her promise, and broke my heart. No one knows what happened on July 17th, except me and the principal.

That day, she was the only one who could feel what I was feeling. No one knows how devastated I was then. No one knows, except her.

She left me alone, with the last words 'Goodbye'. Since then I have promised myself not to cry anymore. I want to be like her, strong and fearless.

But, I am still a human being who never runs away from mistakes. Is that her fault?

No! That's not her fault, it's mine.

Yes, my fault.

It's my fault.

"Y/N" I heard someone calling me, but I could not lift my head. My feelings of sadness, pain and misery in the last 4 years came back, it came to bother me again. I don't want them to know what has happened.

"Y/N?" And again, another voice is calling me. I strengthened myself and looked up. Ah, them? Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie are now standing in front of me. Other students have not entered the classroom yet and that makes us alone in here.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked me with concern, when I was about to put my head on the table back, I saw the picture. Picture where she is smiling happily.

I can't stand it anymore, it makes me sick. I stood up and picked up my bag, then left the classroom. The three of them followed me out while calling me to stop.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo said, almost shouting. Luckily the students were still few and they were all looking towards us. I turned towards Jisoo.

"You told me to ask my sister, so I wanted to go see her and ask her." I said in an angry tone.

"You can see her later, school will start shortly." She tried to slow down her voice, looking at me sharply.

"I don't care about school" I said "have you forgotten, putting family first?" I turned my back on them, and walked out of the school, towards the front gate of the school.

I didn't care when the three of them told me to stop. As I approached the front gate of the school, I saw the car stop and Rosé got out of the car. She was waiting for someone to get out of the car and a woman in her 40s came out.

The woman kissed Rosé's forehead and smiled. She looks familiar.

Who is she?

"Y/N!" the three of them who were behind me, called me and it made Rosé and the woman look at us and it also made me stop.

I looked at the woman in shock and she was surprised to see me too. Our eyes met. And there, the fire of my anger grew, when I knew who the woman was.

"Y/N?" the woman said, making the four of them look at the old woman.

"You two know each other?" Rosé asked.

I scoffed and said, "Of course, who doesn't know their own child, right?"

They were all shocked to hear the words coming out of my mouth.

Yes, that old woman is my mother.