Chapter 21

Mason POV

"How could you!? I thought you were my friend" I growled at him my hands still wrapped around his neck as I tightened my grip on him, slowly choking him to death. 

"A friend!? What kind of friend are you if all you do is treat me like crap! I do all your bidding! Every single one and when I need your help what do you do? You backstab me in the fucking back" He growled choking a little as I stared at his red face nearly going purple.

"Tell me! When have I ever backstabbed you!" I shouted at him and he just narrowed his eyes at me as if not believeing me when I had said that.

"When you killed my sister" 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

7 hours earlier.

Saying I was pissed was an understatement. I was aggrevaited, and when I was aggrevaited I was beyond pissed, I didn't care who you were if you were just stepped a toe out of place I would have your head. There were only a few times I had gotten beyond pissed, and those times I would really not like to state why.

Slamming the car door, I sped through the streets until I came to the pack house.

"Tyler! Come here. Now." I demanded through mind-link.

"You should have thought twice before what you had done to me. Now I'm going to take the person you treasure most of all like you had done to me." Tyler shouted through the mind-link and just like that our connection was cut off.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt as if time had stood still. No, this could not be happening again. I couldn't let this happen! What kind of a mate am I if I cannot keep the people I treasure most safe and sound!?

I felt my heart being torn, like there was a missing piece and I knew it was Lottie. It wasn't like those times where I would leave her and a part of me would feel incomplete, this felt completely different. Like my life was being taken away from me, my entire universe being torn. If this was how people felt when there mates had died I wanted no part of it. None at all.

I ran to the hospital, shifting into my wolf, not caring who saw me, this was a werewolf territory, there were no humans here. Once I was at the hospital, I let out a growl as I saw people running left, right and centre. Immediately everyone stopped but stiffened and I knew something was wrong. Terriably wrong.

"Where is my mate!" I roared and I saw everyone cower away in fear. Good they should fear me right now.

"Alpha, I-I'm sorry we don't know how this happened! One minute she was here and the next gone!" The doctor stated and I felt as if my heart had literally stopped beating. 

"How the hell did this happen! You guys are suppose to protect your Luna! Imbeciles! Who was the last to see her?" I growled and the doctor flinched at my tone.

"Tyler was the last sir" He stated and I let out another growl.

"I want every single guard, tracker and solider out there! I want you all to find my mate now! If you don't find her I will have all of your heads!" I growled before storming off running off to find my mate.

Don't worry Lottie, I will find you.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Tyler POV

I might be selfish for doing this but what other choice did I have!? I have to do this. Otherwise what am I to do? How can I avenge the person I need to avenge!? I did this just so I could at least be able to get some rest. To know I was able to get revenge for what that person had done to our lives. My families lives.