Chapter 31

Lottie POV

"Daddy!" I squealed as soon as I opened the door flinging myself into his open arms.

"Hey baby girl" He chuckled twirling me around in his arms making me giggle.

"I missed you" I smiled as I unwrapped myself from him leaning back as I took in his features.

"I missed you too baby girl" He grinned at me before kissing my forehead making me smile.

"Come inside, the boys are in there too. Mason's just gone out to do some pack business" I smiled and he nodded stepping in.

We made our way into the lounge and soon enough, my Dad grinned "Boys! Poppa's here!" I beamed and they looked over at us before grinning.

"Poppa!" They squealed before running towards my Dad, jumping on him making him and I laugh.

"I missed you guys" He chuckled giving them each a kiss making me laugh as they began to protest.

"You boys have grown up so fast" He grinned at them and they all nodded their head standing up with a proud look on their face as they stood high and mighty making us both laugh.

"I got you boys some presents" My Dad added and they all looked up at him with wide eyes, their face full of wonder and excitement making me laugh.

Dad reached over into one of his suitcases unzipped it and soon enough he handed each of them a present. "What do you boys say to Poppa" I mentioned and they grinned at my Dad "Thank you Poppa" They smiled before ripping open the presents in excitement.

"Don't think I forgot about you baby girl" My Dad grinned at me making me squeal with excitement as he handed me a box.

Opening it up, I gasped as I realized what it was, tears threatening to fall.

Inside was a necklace, not any necklace though. The same one my mother used to wear before she died. Picking it up gently, I gently touched the heart shaped necklace, as if it was fragile before looking up at my Dad.

Quickly, I enveloped him into my arms, choking out a sob as I clutched onto his shirt, Dad quietly murmured soft words of comfort.

A growl quickly came from behind me before a pair of arms pulled me away from my father.

"What did you do" Mason growled as I quietly sobbed into his chest.

I pulled away a little, finding comfort in his arms "It's not his fault, he just gave me something really important that I began to cry" I stated blushing at the ridiculous explanation.

I looked up at Mason who nodded, frowning a little before his gaze softened looking at what was in my hand.

"Is it your mothers?" He questioned his gaze looking at me softly as I nodded.

"Turn around" He ordered, making me do as he says, taking the necklace into his hands, he gently lifted up my hair to one side and I quickly took my hair shivering at the touch of his hands. Shivering as he placed the necklace on my neck.

"Done" He whispered into my ear, and I blushed at the seductive tone in his voice.

"I hope your not seducing my daughter while I'm in the same room as you to" My Dad cut in and I jumped pulling away from him while he laughed.