Chapter 37

Lottie POV

Mason was acting suspicious.

Like he was being way to nice to me and whenever I talked about Rose he would shut down completely telling me he had everything sorted.

But something was up. I had no idea what was happening and it was freaking me out. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was freaking petrified, because as much as I didn't want to admit it, I was afraid that Mason was doing something with Rose. I know that us being mates meant that things like that shouldn't happen, but with Rose being a hybrid I can't help but think what if? What if Mason is cheating on me? What if he ends up dumping me for her? What if he chucks our children and I out because he has her? Endless of possibilities ran through my head and I let out a groan as I felt a headache coming through.

I heard crying from outside my bedroom and I completely shot up running out my room and into the babies room.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw the three of them in the room, Cameron crying in his crib.

"Baby whats wrong?" I cooed picking him up and rocking him softly. Cameron stopped crying but began sniffling, clutching onto my shirt as his head laid gently in the crook of neck.

Hugging him softly I rocked Cameron gently, whispering words of comfort. Sitting on the rocking chair in the room, I gently rocked us, cooing at Cameron, smiling as he started drifting off to sleep, his hand still clutching onto my shirt.

My eyes began to flutter shut and I knew I should put him into bed, getting up I laid Cameron into his cot making sure he was comfortable. Still wanting to be with the boys, I sat back down rocking on the chair while I let my thoughts run wild.

It wasn't before long that I fell asleep closing my eyes and letting my dreams take over.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I could feel someone picking me up, feeling the sparks I knew it was Mason and I couldn't help but snuggle in still tired.

I smiled when I felt him kiss my forehead and my eyes fluttered open as I yawned. My smile was instantly replaced with a frown and I held my hand up touching his cheek.

"What the hell happened!?" I questioned with worry.

"It's nothing babe, go to sleep" He claimed but I raised my eye brow not believing that for a second.

"Mason you have a fucking black eye how the hell is that nothing!?" I stated raising my voice slightly and he sighed placing me down onto the bed.

"Because it isn't! I don't want to talk about it" He stated and I crossed my arms.

"You know, ever since our argument you've been acting really suspicious, if you want to tell me something just say it!" I growled.

"What are you talking about!?" He glowered looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Just be honest. Are you cheating on me!?" I questioned accusingly, my heart beating crazy as I spoke out the question that had been nagging me for ages.

"Is that what you honestly think of me? That I would so stupid to cheat on my mate!?" He growled anger clouding his eyes as they began to turn black and I knew instantly that it was a stupid question but for some reason I couldn't back down and I stood up even though it probably did nothing to my small frame against his big one.

"Well, I don't know because you've been acting so damn suspicious, always coming home late, never here in the morning. I just felt like you've been ignoring me and now you won't even tell me why you have a black eye like it's nothing." I shouted.

"Because there is nothing to talk about. What do you want me to tell you? That your father punched me in the face because I threw Rose out to make you happy? That he had a rage at me because I was apparently 'Too much of a fucking push-over and that I can't do anything right'. I can't seem to make anything right with you people!" He shouted and my eyes widened at the news, without even looking at me he turned around storming out and I flinched as the front door slammed shut.

What the hell just happened!?

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

It had been hours since I had last seen Mason and to say I was feeling horrible was, it probably wasn't a good idea to accuse him of cheating but I just couldn't help it, I just had to be sure even though it was probably stupid since his scent would have changed but I was too stupid to think about it.

I heard the door open quietly and I stood up quickly walking down the stairs.

"Mason?" I whispered quietly as I rounded the corner and into the kitchen to see him opening the fridge and grabbing a beer bottle popping it open and taking a swig.

"What do you want? Here to question whether I just fucked another girl? Well to answer your question no I didn't because I'm faithful" He growled and I flinched back.

"Mason... I'm sorry" I apologized but he turned away from me walking into the living room. I walked in after him watching as he sat down on the couch and I couldn't help it, I walked over to him and sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck smiling a little when his arms wrapped around my waist immediately.

"I know that I can't take back what I said but I really am sorry for accusing you of cheating, please forgive me" I apologized giving him the puppy dog look and I smiled when he groaned pouting a little making me smile.

I smiled seductively, pressing up to him. "I'm really sorry baby" I pouted biting my lip and immediately Mason looked down at me licking his lip as our eyes clouded with lust.

Placing my hands on his shoulders I got up making him unwrap his hands around my waist, getting up I placed my legs on both sides of his, straddling and he looked up at me smiling as his hands were on both sides of my waist.

Leaning down, I kissed him moaning as his hands dug into my sides as we began to kiss. His lips against mine made my body ignite with sparks, his tongue traced against my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth, smiling as he groaned against my lips,  his hands running up and down my skin making my body shiver in delight.

I gasped as he pulled away immediately latching onto my neck, kissing and suckling on my sweet spot making me moan as I flicked my head back giving him more access moaning even more as I felt him groan against my skin.

"Baby" He groaned huskily biting my lip making me let out a little yelp before moaning at the intense pleasure. 

"I love you" I breathed out snuggling up to him wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into me.

"We should fight a lot more if this is the outcome" He grinned and I laughed pushing at his chest playfully.

"How about instead of fighting we just go straight to the outcome?" I suggested seductively trailing my fingers along his chest and he grinned.

"I like that idea much better" He grinned widely before flipping me over and onto the couch making me squeal with laughter.

"Love you" He winked before smashing his lips against mine once more.

---------------------------

Hey Guys!

So finally Rose is out of the picture!! But do you guys think she's gone for good?

What do you guys think of this chapter!? Comment down below what you think about her father punching him in the face, Rose being kicked out and Mason and Lottie's little make out scene*wink wink* haha.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY