Epilogue

Last chapter *cries* ☺️

------------

Lottie POV

"You two are so gross." Cameron complained, I looked over at him just in time to cringe as his dad slapped my butt.

"Babe!" I squealed slapping his arm as I laughed.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." He grinned cheekily making me roll my eyes at his childish behavior.

From upstairs a baby's scream could be heard, smiling I got up walking up the stairs where on the right hand side wall was filled with family photos, such as our family trip to Hawaii for the summer, the skiing trip we took in the winter, it had Cameron falling because he had slipped when coming down to take the family photo, I laughed at all the memories, the one when we brought home our baby girl was at the top of the stairs, Mason was carrying her in, his eyes looking down at her lovingly, his hands holding her protectively like she was fragile.

"What's wrong baby" I cooed as I walked into the bedroom, picking her up carefully as I gently rocked her.

Her wails filled the room, I counted down from 3 knowing exactly what was going to happen.

1

2

3

The door swung open, and Mason walked into the room, his arms coming up, taking her from me.

"I thought you said you were taking the night off and hanging with the boys." I stated raising my eyebrow as I looked at him accusingly smirking at him.

"Who can stay away away from a girl like you?" He grinned down at me, kissing me quickly making me smile as I rolled my eyes.

"I swear she has you wrapped around her tiny little fingers." I smiled as I looked down at our 8 month old baby girl.

A lot had changed since we lost the baby..

The night I had dreamed about our baby girl, it gave me a sense of peace that made me realize I had to be there for my boys and they couldn't have me moping around and feeling sorry for myself. It wasn't fear for my boys or my mate.

I had woken up, sobbing into Mason's chest telling him I was sorry for being such a bad mate and mother for our children, I was being downright selfish and it wasn't fair on him.

That night, I had felt fresh and new, better than before as if the weight had lifted off my chest, while I knew I would never be able to meet the bundle of joy that should have been with us if not for the man that had ruin our lives, I knew she was in a better place where she would be with my mother looking down at us smiling.

We had gone to the pack house early in the morning, where we held a meeting with the pack discussing the new arrangements of the alpha with Alpha Carter. 

Everyone had handled it really well, them all being understanding with how we explained we can't keep putting the boys in danger, it was then that I realized what a great pack we had, that they all just wanted the best for us.

Shortly after, we moved departing with goodbyes moving to the place where we Mason had taken me.

It had been 10 years since then and to say things have changed was a clear understatement.

As you all may realize, we have a new baby girl Kyla going onto a month old in 2 days, with her fathers sapphire eyes, rosy red cheeks, blonde hair and a cute button nose, we all knew she was going to be a little stunner when she grows up.