Chapter 39

Lottie POV

Glaring at my father, I watched as he looked at me for a few seconds before letting out a small sigh of annoyance.

"Fine. I'll leave but don't come crying back to me when you've realised what you've done" He warned before stalking out. As soon as he leaves I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Are you okay?" Mason questions as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his hard chest.

Leaning in, I nod my head closing my eyes as I try to relax. I smile as Mason kisses the top of my head.

"It's okay now" He whispers into my ear and I nod opening my eyes as I stare up at him.

Tugging at my the bottom of my dress, I look down to see Ashton giving me a confused look "Mommy?" He says and I smile softly at him.

Mason let's go of me as I bend down and pick Ashton up holding him in my arms as I kiss his forehead.

"You okay mommy?" He questions pulling away slightly as he cups my face as if looking up at me.

"Mommy's alright. You having fun?" I question still smiling at him.

"Yup! Wee paying tag mommy. Will is in!" he grins and I laugh.

"Well you should start running baby, looks like he's coming towards us" I warn and he lets out a small squeal before I put him down and starts running away.

"Mommy! You no help me!" William whines as he comes towards me and I let out a laugh before pouting playfully.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry. I'll promise to help you next time okay?" I say as I hold out my pinky finger grinning as he does the same.

"You promised mommy" he warns before grinning at me and starts running of in the same direction Ashton ran off in.

"How come you can tell who is who?" Charlene says as we hug and I shrug.

"It's their type of scent that helps and the fact that even though they are identical triplets, they have different features so you can easily tell them apart" I state and she nods opening her mouth in a o shape.

After that, I watched Mason play with the boys, loving the fact that Mason makes a great Dad.

After awhile the boys start to get tired and Mason goes picks them up probably taking them to their room.

Getting up, I start walking back inside taking my plate and that inside. Once I'm in the kitchen in place my stuff in the sink.

I let out a squeal as I feel Mason pick me up.

"Mason!" I shout as he places me over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry everyone but we have to be on our way otherwise we'll be late" he states and I look around confused.

What is he talking about? I don't remember planning anything.

Without waiting for a response, he turns around and starts walking away. Looking at the crowd I see them laughing at my state.

"Help!" I mouth to Charlene but she simply shrugs her shoulder mumbling a sorry.

"Traitor!" I shout at her and everyone laughs as Mason takes me outside the door.

I let out a squeal as I'm suddenly put down in and on a seat.

Looking back, I see the boys sleeping in their car seats before I look over at Mason as he hops in the car.

"So where are we going kidnapper?" I ask playfully making him raise his eyebrow.

"I'm not a kidnapper, I'm simply taking my wonderful mate out on a surprise" He merely shrugs].