Chapter 30

Lottie POV

"Daddy!" Ashton yelled as he ran over to Mason jumping into his arms making me smile at the sight as Mason wrapped his arms around him as he picked him up.

"Hows my big man?" He smiled as he placed him on his side.

"I'm good! Grandpa got us Ice-cream! Grandpa told me to tell you your guys ice-cream was in the kitchen with Grandma!" Ashton smiled and we nodded. Mason took Ashton into the kitchen as we walked together and my smile widened as I saw William and Cameron in there sitting on the kitchens stool.

"My babies!" I cooed as I walked towards them pulling them into a hug making them giggle. Kissing their heads multiple times I laughed as they laughed trying to get away.

"Mommy!" They whined making me laugh even more.

"Hows my boys been? I hope you were good to Grandpa and Grandma" I smiled and they nodded their heads before I looked up at Mason's mother who nodded.

"They were great. They're so cute! You and my boy make more babies okay?" She grinned and I blushed.

I felt Mason behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist I leaned back relying on him as a smile came onto my lips.

"I put your guys ice-cream into a bowl, its in the fridge. Sorry, it started to melt" Mason's mother apologized but I just shook my head.

"It's okay, thanks for getting us some" I replied and she shook her head. "It was no problem anything for you too" She grinned.

"You're father and I better be off now, we'll see you guys later" Mason's mother said before giving us a hug.

"Bye bye my beautiful babies" Mason's mother cooed at the boys and I smiled.

"See you!" She called out as the both of them left and we waved goodbye until they left.

"Now since they're gone I have something I want to show you" Mason grinned as he closed the door making me raise my eyebrows.

"What is it?" I questioned in excitement but he shook his head.

"It's a secret. Go take a shower and we can go" He smiled and I pouted slightly making him laugh.

"Come on, the longer you take the longer the wait" He stated and my eyes widened before I nodded. Running up the stairs immediately and I heard him laugh making me smile.

"Wait. What should I wear?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks turning to him.

"Something comfy enough to sleep in, we won't be coming back" He stated and I raised my eyebrows before nodding as I grinned.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"Can I open them yet?" I questioned.

"Nope." He said making me groan as I pouted.

"How much further?" I questioned.

"Not far" 

"Are we close yet?" I asked and I mentally smiled as I knew how much I was annoying him right now.

"Nearly"

"Are we-" I was cut off when he placed his hand on my mouth making me smile.

"Yes we are here. You can open your eyes now." I smiled trying to contain my excitement but couldn't as I jumped up and down.

"Can I open my eyes now" I questioned as I let out a small squeal of excitement making Mason laugh "Yes" He said.

Ever so slowly I opened my eyes adjusting to the light before my eyes widened in disbelief.