Chapter 24

Lottie POV

"Babe, I'm okay I promise you don't need to worry" I assured Mason but he shook his head.

"You may feel fine but I don't care, I'm going to take care of you all week. You almost died Lottie, twice in fact. I can't and won't lose you. I'm staying" He stated and I sighed nodding my head.

"I just don't want to cause problems. We have a pack to run Mason, they need us and they need you." I stated my voice wavering as I couldn't keep the tears in. I was a emotional wreck but I didn't care.

"Hey" Mason cooed cupping my cheek and wiping the tears away from my cheek as he smiled softly at me "You are not a problem, you are my mate, my everything without you I would be nothing. Our pack does need us but they need you to get better which is the only thing on my mind" He said and I nodded my head leaning into his hand as I sighed softly. I felt movement on the side of my stomach and I looked down to see Ashton moving a little turning over as he layed his hand over my stomach making me smile.

Mason, the kids and I had been watching TV until we had all fallen asleep and had only resently awoken. Having the kids here and Mason was making me feel so complete, it was just us having a normal family time with no drama in our way. I liked it. I liked this very much. 

"Lottie" Mason whispered and I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow as I saw him look at me with nervousness as he bit his lip looking at me to tell me whether or not he should say it before sighing. "My parents would like to meet you if that is okay with you. I mean I get it if you don't you can meet them later... You're right, I should have waited till you were feeling be-" I cut him off by lifting a finger to his lips making him stare at me.

"Hey, I would love to meet your parents. Why are you acting so nervous? I should be the one nervous. I mean oh god are they even going to like me? I mean I am the rivals Alphas daughter. They're going to hate me aren't they" I trailed off suddenly getting worried I mean we met at a party and I was drunk. They must think low of me.

As I began to get worried, I heard Mason start to laugh making me glare at him. What did he think was so god damn funny!? As if hearing me he looks up his laughter dying down as he smiled at me. "I'm just laughing because we both got so worked up about something so litte. My parents will love you, they love our children and I can definately tell they will love you and if they didn't I wouldn't care, I love you for who you are okay? So don't worry about it" Mason replied softly and a smile lit up my face and I couldn't help but kiss him on the lips.

I pulled away before things got carried away and laughed as Mason groaned playfully glaring at me making me laugh even harder before I quietened down, staring down nervously as I bit my lip. I felt Mason's hand underneath my chin and started lifting it so I could meet his worried gaze "Whats wrong?" He asked and I bit my lip "Could you help me take a shower? I probably can't get up without tripping let alone standing for awhile" I asked blushing when I realized that he was going to see me naked.

The last time he saw me naked was when I had first met him and I felt very self-concious right now, I mean what if he hates my body? Looks at it with disgust? 

"I can hear your thoughts you know" He stated and I looked up at him with a blushing face saying "Oh" before he continued "I would never hate your body so you can get that out of your head. You should never feel embarrassed baby, you are my mate. A person who is made especially for me and I love everything about you"

Mason leant down kissing my lips slow and steadily and I moaned as I wrapped my arms around him pulling him in closer. I felt his tongue trace along my bottom lip asking for permission to which I gladly opened for. I moaned an even louder moan as we moved in sync, our breathing becoming heavier as we kissed, my mind going crazy as I felt him  pull my shirt up his hands beginning to roam my body leaving a trail full of goosebumps. I let out a gasp as I felt his hot hands touch my very hardened breasts before letting out a moan as he caressed them in his hands and I smiled into the kiss as I felt him groan.