Chapter 2

Lottie POV

I woke up groaning, I looked around to unfamiliar room, I looked down to see I was naked! Then I remembered about Last night, with Mason, I groaned I lost my virginity to a complete stranger. But for some reason he sounded familiar.

Oh shit! shit! shit! Not good!! I quickly picked my things up from the floor chucking on my clothes quickly I looked at my phone and saw it was 12pm, 2 hours past Dads curfew dad is going to kill me! I also saw 10 messages from my dad, 31 voice mails from dad, and 17 messages from Blake which made me absolutely angry. I glared at my phone, I quickly rang my dad.

"LOTTIE GRACE BUTLER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! DONT YOU DARE SAY ROSE'S BECAUSE I CALLED AND SHE SAID YOU WERENT THERE" My dad shouted making me wince.

"Im so sorry dad I didn't realise it was this late, I was with Celeste since I couldn't find Rose and I had accidently slept in" I liedhoping that will do the trick.

"Oh okay honey be back soon ok?" Dad answered sounding less angry which I mentally sighed with relief.

"Yeah daddy" I replied before ending the call, I quickly called Celeste.

"Yeah" A groggy voice answered.

"Celeste!"

"Lottie? Is that you? Where did you go last night?"

"I'll tell you later, can you pick me up?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"Im at the party from last night"

"Okay be there soon"

+_+_+_

"I cant believe it!" Celeste exclaimed clearly shocked. I had told her all about how I saw Blake and Rose having sex. I also told her about Mason, I know that its dumb but shes my second best friend and I know she wont betray me like Rose did. I still cant believe it though.

"Do you remember his name?"

"Yeah Mason Taylor" I replied when she gasped.

"What? is something wrong!? Please tell me he isnt your boyfriend?" I groaned.

"No nothing like that, but do you know who that is?" She replied.

"Should I?"

"Yes, Lottie! He's the Alpha of our Rival pack! The biggest, baddest pack around." Celeste exclaimed which made me gulp. No wonder he sounded familiar, he was the Alpha of the Red Blood Moon Pack, hes like 21 and was handed the title when he turned into his wolf at 15, he was also the strongest wolf ever.

"Oh Celeste! What am I going to do!? I slept with our Rivals Alpha" I gulped tears coming down my face.

"Its ok, I wont tell anyone, besides its not like your pregnant" Celeste shrugged.

"Thank you so much Cele!" I smiled at her using her nickname giving her a hug.

"Haha its no problem but are you ok? You know with Blake and Rose?" Celeste asked.

"Im still mad, I mean I can't believe that they did that and Rose!? If they're mates they could have told me, I mean yeah it would be sad but at least they told me instead of doing it behind my back" I shrugged. I would have been fine with it if they told me but they didn't, I mean I thought Rose and I were best friends but apparently not.

+_+_+_+_

Its been a month from that day and its been pretty hectic. I've been getting a really bad flu and I keep vomiting. The thing with Blake and Rose hasn't blown over, Blake's been gone for the past 3 weeks and Rose keeps glaring at me for god knows what.

I went downstairs when all of a sudden I started to feel dizzy I tried to gain focus but I ended up tripping, I made a piercing scream before I saw darkness

+_+_+_+_+_+

"Mmmm" I moaned waking up. I opened my eyes to see a white room. I looked around to guess I was in the pack doctors room.

"Lottie!? Are you ok?" My dad came to my side quickly looking concerned.

"Yeah, Im fine what happened?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but when I found you, you were at the bottom of the stairs, you probably tripped and hit your head. God Lottie you scared the hell out of me!" My Dad replied looking sad, he hugged me and I hugged back.

"Sorry for worrying you Dad" I sighed.

"Its Okay sweetheart"

The door opened and the pack doctor, I wasn't sure what his name was so I usually called him Doc, came through the door.

"Hello Lottie, how are you feeling?"

"Im good, but Ive got a headache and I keep vomiting do I have the flu?" I asked.

"Im not sure but I can do some tests if you like?"

"Yeah ok thanks Doc"

"No problem you can just call me Chace"

"Ok thanks Chace"

+_+_+_+_+_+_

It had been 30 minutes since Chace had done some tests and he finally came back.

Your pregnant" Chase stated. My eyes widened.

Oh shit.