Chapter 49

Devils POV (Bates)

I laughed as Mason crumbled down as soon as one of my men struck a knife into his back.

"Let go of me!" I heard Lottie shout as the man grabbed Lottie's hair, pulling her roughly towards me.

"Mason!" She whimpers as he let's go of her hair, I watch as she tries to go towards Mason but it's no use as my men held her down.

"Stop!" I shouted at Lottie but fell on deaf ears.

I growled at the disrespect my daughter was giving me.

Stomping towards her, I grabbed her arm, dragging her towards the other side of the room.

"Let me go! Mason!" She cries trying to pull away from my grip.

"If you don't stop this madness I will kill the mutt that's growing inside you" I growl instantly shutting her up.

"You monster." She snarls as I grinned at her.

"We're all monsters here sweetheart. It's what we are." My grin widening after every word.

"I will kill you." She spats and I let out a laugh.

"Sure sweetheart. Whatever you say." I grin.

"Alpha. Masons pack has arrived. We are under attack." One of my men contacted me making me growl.

"You two, guard the doors. Don't let anyone come in unless it's me." I point to two men while I look at the others "You all come with me immediately."

"I'll deal with you later." I growl towards Lottie before slamming the door.

Shifting into my wolf, I sprinted towards Masons pack.

Let's get this over and done with so I can get my mate back.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Lottie's POV

I hear Bates laughing making, but I ignore it, I turn Mason over to see his eyes closed and I sob.

I let out a scream as I feel someone grabbing hair pulling me away from Mason. "Let me go!" I shout as my hair is roughly pulled.

I try and escape the rough hands of the men but it's no use, there's too many. But I don't give up.

"Stop!" I hear Bates shout at me but I ignore him wanting to be with my mate. I hear stomping and before I knew it  I'm being dragged to the other side of the room.

"Let me go! Mason!" I cry trying to pull away from his grasp.

"If you don't stop this madness I will kill the mutt that's growing inside of you" Bates growls and I immediately stop, putting my hands protectively over my stomach.

"You monster." I snarled glaring at Bates, all he does is grin down at me.

"We're all monsters here sweetheart. It's what we are." His grin widens with each word making me stare at him with disgust.

"I will kill you." I spit out, all he does is laugh at me.

"Sure sweetheart. Whatever you say." He merely says still grinning.

His eyes are suddenly glazed and I know he's gotten a message from someone. He growls instantly.

"You two, guard the doors. Don't let anyone in unless it's me." I watch as he points at the two random men while looking at the others. "You all come with me immediately."

"I'll deal with you later" Bates glares down at me as he makes his way over to the door everyone already leaving.

Bates slams the door shut and I look over at Mason lying on the floor.