Chapter 6

Lottie POV

My eyes widened as Mason smirked at me. Stalking closer until he was on top of me, I began to wonder what he was going to do to me.

He placed his hands on the sides of my waist, and then all of a sudden he started tickling me.

"M-Mason stop!" I squealed laughing hysterically.

"I told you naughty girls get punished" He smirked at me.

Tears began to roll down my face from laughing to hard, still tickling me I tried to push him off me but it didn't work. Squirming around I tried to stop him from tickling me, but that just ended up with me falling off the bed, I shrieked waiting for the impact.

Opening my eyes I see Mason on the bottom while I straddle him. Smirking at me, he placed his hands against my waist making it so I wouldn't be able to move.

"Mason let me go!" I shouted blushing furiously.

"I don't know, I quite like this right now" He grinned at me making me roll my eyes.

"Your such a pervert"

"Only your pervert sweetheart" He winked at me, making me blush even more.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head making me give Mason a innocent smile. Leaning down I kissed his lips and immediately I could feel the fireworks explode. Mason was shocked at first before he kissed me back, opening my mouth he slid his tongue into my mouth and I moaned at the taste of him. Our tongues fought for dominance to which Mason succeeded. My eyes began to flutter as I was on cloud nine. I start to grind my hips against Mason's and he groans gripping my hips tightly. I slid my hands down to his torso before running my hands up his shirt and feeling his sexy abs. Before anything else could happen to make me lose control I quickly shot up.

I almost laughed as I looked at Mason's dreamy look go into confusion and shock before he glared at me. I giggled before running out the room. I quickly dashed towards the living room and didn't make it 2 more steps before Mason picked me up squealing. He threw me onto the couch and I stared up at his lust-filled gaze. He leaned down and went to kiss me but was unable when I heard one of my children crying.

Snapping out of the moment, I quickly went to go see what was wrong with my baby. I opened the door to the babies room and picked up Cameron who was suddenly crying.

"Awe baby whats wrong?" I cooed trying to calm him down. His crying didn't stop and I didn't know what was happening to my child. I rocked him gently side to side, saying comforting words.

I smiled as Cameron started to doze off, and not before long he was out like a light. I placed him into his crib and pulled the blankets up. I shook his crib gently and smiled down at my beautiful baby boy.

I loved times like these where I could watch my baby sleep, it was the cutest thing in the world. Feeling a presence next to me I turned around to see Mason smiling at us. My heart fluttered as I saw the adoring smile on his face. I walked over to him and hugged him, pulling my hands around his neck, he moved his hands around my waist and I sighed in content. Smelling his fragrance I immediately felt at peace.

"I'm sorry Lottie" He whispered, it was so quite, that if I was a human I wouldn't have heard it. Looking up at him, I saw the sorrow and pain in his eyes that showed that he didn't want to leave when he did.

"Its okay, your here that's all that matters" I shook my head smiling, I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

This kiss was slow and passionate, my legs weakened as I kissed him, this wasn't like any kiss I had experienced this one was full of love, and it made my heart melt. Breaking apart I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead.

"We should go to sleep its late" He stated, I looked out the window and saw that it was dark outside. I went to go put William to sleep smiling at his sleepy state, kissing his forehead I whispered good night.

I looked to where Mason was to see he was tucking a sleeping Ashton, my heart fluttered as he gave his son a kiss on the forehead. He looked like he loved his child very much and I couldn't help but feel happy and feel as if this would be the start to a real family.

Closing the door to my babies bedroom, I went to go up to my room it was still the same seeing as my father didn't really want anything changed. I looked over to Mason who was crossing his hands and looking around the room. I looked around and began to feel insecure about the room. Did he like it? Was there something wrong with it?

As if sensing my insecurity he looked up at me and smiled "Its cute". I blushed and nodded before turning around and walking into my bathroom quickly. I quickly changed and walked out in my track pants and baggy shirt, it was still cold and I didn't want to catch the flu.

I opened the door and my eyes widened as Mason was in the bed, his shirt was off and I could see his abs perfectly, I had to make sure I wasn't drooling from how sexy he looked. Moving towards him, I got into the bed, sticking to my side of the bed. I was about to drift off to sleep when Mason pulled my body towards him making me yelp in surprise. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my face was towards his chest making me blush.

"M-Mason what are you doing?" I blushed.

"Sleeping, now shush and go to sleep" He replied. I sighed, before moving into him more so I was comfortable, pulling my hand around his waist I sighed in content.

Closing my eyes, I immediately feel myself fall asleep.

-------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't updated things have been hectic!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY