Chapter 10

Lottie POV

My eyes widened with pure terror.

What the hell was Blake doing here? Why was he here? Almost immediately I got my babies and quickly made my way to Mason's room, opening the closet I placed them in there hoping they would be quite. Looking at their faces I knew they were worried and that they could tell something was wrong.

Giving them a reassuring smile I kissed their heads "Mummy will be right back, you guys be good okay?" I questioned and they nodded their heads. Giving them one last smile I closed the door and went downstairs running out the door.

I quickly ran to Mason glaring at Blake as I let out a low growl. "What the hell are you doing here Blake!? Leave!" I demanded using my Alpha tone at him.

"I will be leaving when I get your three children" Blake smirked at me, making me growl.

"You will not touch my children! Leave now before I kill you myself" I growled out my wolf and I getting angry at the thought of him even looking at my children.

Mason growled at Blake loudly and I saw Blake step back a little bit flinching at it making me smirk at him. "You scared Blakey?" I smirked at him and he glowered at me.

"I am not! You will regret that Lottie, by the way before I leave you should have really kept an eye on your children, hiding them in the closet wasn't the wisest decision" Blake smirked at me. My eyes widened in horror and I couldn't help my wolf take over.

Ivy POV

The first thing I saw as I looked at Blake was red. Blood red with anger. How dare he try and take my children! He will not touch them!

Growling, I ran towards him for an attach. Blake shifted into his wolf growling at me, but I didn't care, jumping I latched my mouth onto his leg making him howl in pain. Blake then growled in anger, biting the side of my stomach making me whimper in pain.

Stepping back, I growled at him again narrowing my eyes at him. There was no way he will take my children I wont allow it.

Jumping at him again I managed to claw at him stomach making him step back a bit.

Just as I was about to attack him again, another wolf came at me making me lose balance as I tumbled over. Looking at the other wolf I gasped as I saw Rose. How dare she!? Rose gave me a wolfy smirk making me growl at her.

Jumping back up, I ran towards her jumping on her, I snapped my mouth at her growling at her, I watched as she whimpered in fear and I smirked at her. Biting down onto her shoulder she whimpered in pain struggling to get free, after awhile she whined before slumping down. Unlatching my hold on her I smiled to myself as she remained there unconscious.

Looking over at Blake, I saw him and Mason fighting.

Ivy! Let me take over now, I need to see if our children are alright! Lottie begged and I let Lottie take over.

Lottie POV

My heart raced as I quickly ran into the house shifting back into my human form, quickly I made my way to Mason's room and gasped as I saw the door open.

Running into the room, I gasped "No no no!" I shouted racing to the closet, they weren't in there. My babies were gone!

Growling in anger, I ran downstairs and outside the door and my eyes widened when I saw Mason unconscious. Running to him, I sobbed in relief when I saw his chest rising up and down, looking around I saw 5 darts in his chest, quickly taking them out, I watched as Mason transformed back into his human form and I quickly looked away not wanting to see his nakedness.

Looking around, I saw Mason's pack around us "We need the pack doctor immediately!" I shouted at them and they nodded at me before a doctor came through. "We need to get him into a bed! I will do my work there" The doctor stated and 3 men carried Mason to the house.

"They have taken our children! I want people to search for them and bring my children back!" I shouted in a Luna tone, I watched as everyone turned around and worked on what they were doing.

Tyler came up to me with a worried look on his face "Are you alright Luna?" He questioned and I sobbed.

"My children are gone, and Mason is hurt I don't know what to do" I cried out slumping to the floor.

Tyler placed a hand on my shoulder making me look up at him

"We will find your children Luna, and when we do I will personally see to it that they get the revenge that they deserve, they will regret ever thinking about going against us!" Tyler shouted with determination and I nodded my head.

-----------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I know it is short and probably not as good but I am having a huge writers block! I think I will be taking some time off from writing for awhile. I am sorry if you guys become upset with this but I just don't know what to write about, all week I have tried writing something good but I can't do it. So until I can finally get this writers block over, I will not be writing until then.

I am truly sorry! But hopefully I will be able to get over the writers block and write you guys some better chapters!!

Thank you guys for the awesome votes and comments you guys have given me! I truly love it all!!

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE!!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY