Chapter 12

Lottie POV

I sobbed as I stared at Mason's unmoving body, I cried for the loss of my babies, that fact that I couldn't protect them, I cried for how I didn't know when Mason would wake up or even if he would, I cried for being a worthless mother and Luna. I was pathetic and I couldn't do a damn thing, I couldn't look for my children because everyone was trying to find my babies and was protecting Mason and I in case we have another attack. Everyone was on high alert and saddened for how things were. I couldn't even do anything to help Mason except watch and wait for the day I see him open his eyes and look at me with the loving expression he would also give me once his eyes laid on me.

"Luna, please don't cry everything will be alright" Tyler came up to me looking at me with a sadden expression. I sniffed wiping away the tears.

"Just call me Lottie, have you heard or found anything? I need to know if you know the whereabouts of my babies. Or at least let me look for them or help, I can't just sit here hoping Mason will open his eyes or that I will get to see my babies once again" I cried out hoping I could do anything. Tyler had made it so that all I had to do was sit down and be with my mate but how could I when I knew that my children were missing!? My wolf and I were getting restless wanting to do anything possible to help.

"I'm sorry Lu- I mean Lottie, we haven't, we don't even have a scent all of our best trackers can't find anything past the border, it's like they up and left without a trace of evidence" He stated making my shoulders slump my eyes watering once again. "I also can't let you do anything, we can't risk you getting hurt or kidnapped" He stated and I growled out my eyes darkening as my wolf grew angry with being told I couldn't help find my babies.

"You WILL let me help find my children! I will do what I damn want you can't stop me! If you can't find my children I will find them myself!" I growled out as I stood up my Luna tone kicking in. It surprised Tyler and I with what I did except I didn't express it. My anger fueled me to do what I wanted to do ever since I found out my babies were missing. I was sick and tired of sitting down, I was worried about my children safety! I had no idea where they were or if they were okay and alive but all I wanted to do was find my babies and bring them back to safety and bring hell on those who took my children from me. They were going to pay for taking my children from me! 

Tyler stared at me gobsmacked not knowing what to do or say, it was obvious he was surprised about my sudden outburst, I would be too if it weren't for the fact that I was wanting to do anything to find my children.

"What's happening?" A voice that always brought my heart fluttering, my cheeks tinting red and my body heating up with a fire deep inside me, a voice that always brought me comfort, the same voice that I had been wanting to hear for over 3 days now.

I turned around, gasping as I saw Mason trying to get up, looking confused as to why he was in a hospital bed with wires all over him. "M-Mason?" I stuttered not believing it, my eyes watered with happiness and I couldn't help but run towards him and wrap my arms around him hugging him tightly as I sobbed quietly. 

I felt him wrap his arms around me softly grunting from the sudden pain making me pull back "Oh god sorry!" I squeaked out trying to pull away but wasn't able to when Mason tightened his grip around my waist.

"It's okay, what;s wrong Lottie? Why are you crying?" He questioned looking at me with worry and concern making me cry a little when I realized he had no idea what was going on.

"I'm such a useless Luna, I'm so so sorry Mason" I cried out sobbing into his chest. I felt his hand rubbing my back gently saying soothing words to me as I tried to calm down.

"Baby, it's okay, what's wrong?" He questioned once again.

"M-Mason, t-they took them" I sobbed pulling back so I was looking at him directly I looked at him as he held a confused look on his face not comprehending what I was saying.

"Took who Lottie?" He asked and I cried a little.

"T-They took our babies" I cried out.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

This chapter was probably boring sorry!! And also short! Sorry about that too but I will be posting up another chapter tomorrow for you guys! So don't worry!! Love you all xx Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas and new year!

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY